Exhaust diffuser - which one?? help needed

B_FUR

Reaction score
I'm in the process of changing the look of the back end of the car. First thing it needs is the roof spoiler, but i'm in 2 minds what to do about the exhaust diffuser.

options are -

stick with current one and colour code
or change to Sline one - only problem being the sline single exit is meant for twin exhausts, will my current exhaust look lost in the gap? don't really want to change exhaust tips or go to twin exit.

IMG 3728
(how do I make this pics bigger???)

IMG 3730

I'm in the process of changing the look of the back end of the car. First thing it needs is the roof spoiler, but i'm in 2 minds what to do about the exhaust diffuser.

options are -

stick with current one and colour code
or change to Sline one - only problem being the sline single exit is meant for twin exhausts, will my current exhaust look lost in the gap? don't really want to change exhaust tips or go to twin exit.

View attachment 30624
(how do I make this pics bigger???)

View attachment 30623

You could get yourself the s-line diffuser, cut of your existing exhaust tip and get yourself a set of twin tips to fit over

cheers Mac that was my other thought, any idea how much that would cost for an exhaust place to do for me? didn't really want it costing a load, was meant to be a cheapo mod :icon_thumright: