Will these fit!

Bertious

Reaction score
Evening all,

hope everyone is well?

Pretty new to owning an audi so don't really know much about them.

Hoping you you guys and girls can help,

looking at buying the H4 6000k HID Kit from NazS3

but we need to know if they will fit my 2005 A4 2.0 tdi sline

any my help would massively help?

Cheers all

chris

your car is h7 and you need to
Make sure hid kit is Canbus mate as id this problem recently put non canbus hid
In and all it did was flicker.

Contact trups off site he is sponsor and will
Supply proper kit.

Hiya bud, cheers for the reply! Shame these aren't h7! Really wanted the white lights! Will let NazS3 know and message turps and see what he can do!

Cheers again bud!! :)

You also have to consider that B7 halogen headlamps have reflectors rather than projectors. It's very difficult to control the beam pattern of HIDs when fitted in a reflector. You risk dazzling other drivers, being stopped by the police and maybe failing an MOT.

Ruairi83 mentioned contacting forum member T8ups. In addition to supplying bulbs and lighting kits of all different varieties, do believe he is marketing a kit to convert reflectors to projectors.

Lol! Nothing is ever easy!! :)

I honestly thought I could just change the bulbs and sorted!

How wrong I was lol

You can get rid of the yellow anemic look buy buying T8ups H7 lights and led side light combo....or you can always buy Phillips normal side bulbs to nearly match his H7's. On main beam they are superb and nice and bright....the full beam in the B7's is mince but that's the design of the headlight as opposed to the H7's. My lights are on all day ( legal in IKEA land ) and I have had them in for 10months without fail. Highly recommended. Save your cash for other mods.

Good Luck
A 2013 09 22 124306

I got an anti glare hid kit on eBay here it is beside my brother and dads car at weekend and you can see brothers black Sline cars standard halogen. I'm in the middle.

Reactions: Macdoon and DieselJake