Chris NottAH Fabrications
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Craig Cull

Thread: 2.0 tfsi decat

Neutral

Status

2.0 tfsi decat

Anybody know a place in the uk that sells these as I want to have a remap soon and I think this would make a big difference. I have seen them for sale on American eBay but don't want to take a chance.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Craig Cull's Youtube Channel
    There ya go mate. I'm running the same one.

http://bit.ly/1j1LPSV
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.

Neutral

Status
    I'm a bit dubious about ordering things from abroad, do you have to pay duty when it arrives in customs? Do you get the engine warning light on with this pipe? Thanks for the reply.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner 1980 View Post
    I'm a bit dubious about ordering things from abroad, do you have to pay duty when it arrives in customs? Do you get the engine warning light on with this pipe? Thanks for the reply.
    I've bought a lot from the states and you usually pay import tax via a bill form the courier, but these say you pay no tax as it's direct purchase and a uk seller... I maybe wrong. Also try Jbs auto design they may have something. You will get the engine warning light due to the lambda getting an incorrect reading. But with you saying your getting it mapped, the tuner will map the lambda out so the light will be out.
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Has the MOT guidelines not been changed now so that cat removal fails the MOT? Or is that diesel only?

Neutral

Status
    Yeah I'm not to worried about that to be honest.

God Mode

Status
    Think they've changed now so if the cat's seen to be missing on a diesel it fails aswell want the cat off mine so bad.

5th Gear

Status
    I always wondered about this so did some googling.

Exhaust system:
    Secure. Complete. Catalyst missing where one was fitted as standard. Without serious leaks and is not too noisy.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...CONT071791.pdf

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah it's an mot failure, but 3 yeas later and 3 crates of fosters later and here we are. I do still have the cat though....

5th Gear

Status
    I wasn't having a pop Craig. I've just always wondered what the legal position was. Life is much more of a grey area though.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by scotty76 View Post
    I wasn't having a pop Craig. I've just always wondered what the legal position was. Life is much more of a grey area though.
    No mate I didn't think you were, just meant if you can find someone to bribe, ur laughing lol!
    scotty76 and DieselJake like this.