audi a4 intake manifold flap motor fuse ???

trickybusa

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know the location of the above fuse as I can't find it and I have a fault showing. I have taken the EGR and this manifold motor off and cleaned them both (they were not bad) but I think the motor is not getting any power so I want to check the fuse but can't see any reference to it.

Cheers Rick......

Need some more information about the engine/issue buddy.

I don't think the motor will have it's own separate fuse as such and is simply supplied by the engine control module.

Need some more information about the engine/issue buddy.

I don't think the motor will have it's own separate fuse as such and is simply supplied by the engine control module.

The code I got from a cheap audi scanner was 012546 and this is what ross-tec says. The highlighted comments are what I'm going to do or have done already.

19558/P3102/012546 - Motor for Intake Manifold Flap (V157): No Signal Possible Symptoms

• Hard Shudder when turning OFF the Engine
Possible Causes

• Fuse(s) faulty I want to find and check the fuse if poss
  • Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Intake Manifold Flap Motor (V157) faulty I will check for a voltage tonight
  • Intake Manifold Flap Motor (V157) faulty I have removed and checked and cleaned

Possible Solutions

• Check Fuse(s)
  • Check Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Intake Manifold Flap Motor (V157)
  • Check/Replace Intake Manifold Flap Motor (V157)
    • Perform Output Test I need to do this now I have a vagcom unit

is your car a diesel?
i have worked on a few diesel golfs with the same fault which turned out to be a fuse,i think from memory the fuse was marked as being for the cooling fan,no mention of the intake manifold flap but when fuse was replaced the v157 fault would clear.

is your car a diesel?
i have worked on a few diesel golfs with the same fault which turned out to be a fuse,i think from memory the fuse was marked as being for the cooling fan,no mention of the intake manifold flap but when fuse was replaced the v157 fault would clear.

Cheers laruk

It is a diesel and I have been researching this and I've seen that the cooling fan fuse is mentioned so I will be having a look tomorrow if I get a chance.