Oil Filter

Wozski

Reaction score
Just done an oil change and the oil filter only had one O ring - that fits inside the cap - am i missing anything else or is that normal??
Also spent the past hour struggling to get the under tray back in and failed, any tips please - i did it fine on my A3 but this doesnt want to play ball!!

Petrol or diesel.I can't be 100% but am pretty sure there is only one o ring inside the cap.....but maybe someone can back me up. As for the undertray......you are not alone.....it can be a complete mind f@ck sometimes.....Is it an oem or a copy tray you have got.....the copy trays can be fiddly....am sure there is how to sticky somewhere. Link to another forum on a 2.0t 2.0T oil change how to plus ECS Tuning snub install and review. - AudiWorld Forums

BR
A

Last edited:
Petrol or diesel.I can't be 100% but am pretty sure there is only one o ring inside the cap.....but maybe someone can back me up. As for the undertray......you are not alone.....it can be a complete mind f@ck sometimes.....Is it an oem or a coyp tray you have got.....the copy trays can be fiddly....am sure there is how to sticky somewhere. Link to another forum on a 2.0t 2.0T oil change how to plus ECS Tuning snub install and review. - AudiWorld Forums

BR
A

Thanks for the reply its diesel
My tray is oem but time was catching up with me - i will have another go tomorrow
cheers