After getting new tyres put on last Friday, and seeing the additional wear on the inner shoulders of the old ones. I got a four-wheel alignment check done today. The nearest Hunter-equipped place is a BMW motorsport specialist about half a mile from the house. I took it in first thing this morning, and they did it on the spot; it took about an hour and a half. I've got a before and after printout; there was quite a lot in the red zone before, mostly front and rear toe.
Now, everything is in the green zone, bar one exception, the left front camber. It's at -1.30 (correct setting is -1.05 with 0.23 tolerance so it's 0.02 outside maximum tolerance), but front camber is non-adjustable. Short of moving the subframe or fitting adjustable control arms, I'm stuck with it.
Total cost £78.