3.2 Quattro air filter

imotepify

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals have any o you replaced these with an induction type filter? I had a Pipercross viper on my old GSI V6 that had a great sound, so any ideas what sounds the best on these engines?

I have a dual cone on my 2.5tdi.Good not too loud

Just popped a piperx panel filter in mine. Don't get a filter that is oiled as it will screw up you're map sensor!

Will this change the sound of the engine and how much are they? We are are always going up 2 the North Norfolk coast on days out and for a holiday or 2 in Sunny Hunstanton and sometimes Wells next the sea

Not overly mate, I like the v6 sound anyway. Think I read somewhere the carbon b7 s4 intake can be modded to fit. We're actually only about a mile from wells

How much are the Pipercross panel filters and where did you get it from, nice part o the country you live in!

Will this change the sound of the engine and how much are they? We are are always going up 2 the North Norfolk coast on days out and for a holiday or 2 in Sunny Hunstanton and sometimes Wells next the sea
I like visiting Hunstanton too. Fish and chips followed by a 99. Then a short drive to King's Lynn to stock up at Beers of Europe, and another drive to Thetford where we check into the Bell Inn for the night. Can't beat Greene King IPA to finish off the evening.

Reactions: rizzini7 and imotepify