Time to go......

rowdyboy

Reaction score
After 6 years of owning the best car I've ever had, it's finally going next week. She's been traded in, sad times.
After months of searching for a B8 3.0tdi, I just can't get anything within my budget, so reluctantly I've had to move to another brand.
I want to thank all the guys on here who provided so much good info, help and entertainment over my time on here.
Hopefully, when prices come down some more, I'll come back to the Audi family.

Cheers guys, it's been a pleasure.

Reactions: warren_S5, jdp1962, Macdoon and 2 others
It's a shame as it's hard to match the B7 3.0 tdi with another.

I have to say it's your own fault now your spoilt yourself. ..lol

should of held out for the B8...good luck fellow 3.0 quattro owner

Reactions: rowdyboy
Rowdy take care fella, happy motoring see you back in a couple of years lol

Reactions: rowdyboy
It's a shame as it's hard to match the B7 3.0 tdi with another.

I have to say it's your own fault now your spoilt yourself. ..lol

should of held out for the B8...good luck fellow 3.0 quattro owner

You're 100% right, it's been such an amazing car, I really struggled to know where to go from it.
Like I said though, I'll be back.....I can't go below the 3.0 and I'll miss the 4wd the most.

I know this will upset a few but I went to the dark side........530D M Sport !!!!!
To get a similar spec, age, mileage in a B8, was around £4k more, and that was the cheapest one!!!!

Reactions: scotty76 and V6 Quatt
Watch out for the battery going flat on the 530, to many reasons to list here, there's so much electric wizadry on them to drain the battery when not in use, been there got the T shirt, you'll be needing the bimmer forum

In that case I know you'll be back....lol

You're 100% right, it's been such an amazing car, I really struggled to know where to go from it.
Like I said though, I'll be back.....I can't go below the 3.0 and I'll miss the 4wd the most.

I know this will upset a few but I went to the dark side........530D M Sport !!!!!
To get a similar spec, age, mileage in a B8, was around £4k more, and that was the cheapest one!!!!

Reactions: DieselJake