Badger5Volks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

S line grille help

Hi all, I should be purchasing my first B7 convertible today. I'm looking to get the black surround grille and would prefer it with the honeycomb mesh. Where would be the best place to get this? Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    ebay, there are 2 currently for Sale Rs4 Mesh Grills for Audi A4 B7 Saloon/Avant
    Torque the Torque

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    A lot of A4 B7 cabriolets have SE bumpers. Will those grilles fit an SE bumper?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    A lot of A4 B7 cabriolets have SE bumpers. Will those grilles fit an SE bumper?
    If you have a se bumper and you get a grill for a se bumper then it would fit no problem but you can not fit s line grill into se bumper as part numbers are different and i think its screws that dont line up to secure it as s line is a bit longer.

Your best bet is to use OEM / Performance Parts for Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Porsche & Volkswagen - ECS Tuning to find the part number for a grill suitable for your bumper which you can use your car as they list what grills fit what bumper but they didn't have my engine size so i went the closest to it for searching parts.

I had to use that link above and Audi Teile Katalog Volkswagen Ersatzteile Skoda Parts Seat online BMW Teile to get a part number of a euro plate adapter and holder though i must say bit of a pain double checking to make sure all parts would fit before ordering from audi or ebay etc.