headlights oem halogen

etxeondo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you have 8E0941003AK / 8E0941004AK is it possible that you can you swap to 8E0941003BL / 8E0941004BL ?

Yes ak is orange and bl is clear, so i want to go from the orange lens to clear lens.

The only difference i have came across is orange ones use bulb p21w and clear uses py21w but i am unsure if it will it be compatible ?

Yes ak is orange and bl is clear, so i want to go from the orange lens to clear lens.

The only difference i have came across is orange ones use bulb p21w and clear uses py21w but i am unsure if it will it be compatible ?

Hi there. I have a set of genuine clear corner headlights for sale removed from a 2007 S Line. Let me know if you want them.

Hi there. I have a set of genuine clear corner headlights for sale removed from a 2007 S Line. Let me know if you want them.

Thanks, what sort of condition they in ? I still have to find out if they would work and be compatible without throwing a error message and defiantly fit.

I've fitted clear corners to my a4 last week and they are done mate..

I've fitted clear corners to my a4 last week and they are done mate..

I take it you fitted new lights then or did you open up the housing of original ones and remove the orange lens ?

Car is 2006 a4 1.9 tdi sline. Straight forward swap an all working fine with headlights aligned.

cheers, thanks as i was unsure if possible because of the production number on b7s them clear ones start at and trying to find who makes the lights. I take it Magneti Marelli produce these oem lights or is it Automotive lighting ?

I will be glad when i have no more terrys orange at the front end.

stright swap no errors

Apologies for the delay in replying, I've been working away. The lights were removed from my 2007 S Line and are in really good condition. All of the lugs and retaining clips are intact and not broken. Let me know if you want them and we can work out a price.

Cheers

Apologies for the delay in replying, I've been working away. The lights were removed from my 2007 S Line and are in really good condition. All of the lugs and retaining clips are intact and not broken. Let me know if you want them and we can work out a price.

Cheers

cheers for getting back to me, I have since got sorted out with new ones so all the best in getting them sold anyways.