Wash day Friday

Molnboman

Reaction score
Felt a bit guilty leaving the old bus covered in slush and crap the last few days so treated it to a good wash in Sonax shampoo and a little banana wax on the sensitive parts. That big ( belts and fluids ) service cost me 700quid in labour alone!...*** Welcome to Swedenshire!

Have a great weekend.

BR
Allan

IMG 20140207 115753

Reactions: Macdoon and Sandra
Car is looking good Al. :)x

Very smart, Al. Bet it doesn't stay like that very long.

Pointless trying to wash a car in Englandland right now, as it has been raining non-stop for about six weeks now.

Very smart, Al. Bet it doesn't stay like that very long.

Pointless trying to wash a car in Englandland right now, as it has been raining non-stop for about six weeks now.

Thanks....pretty much waste of time for me too Mate. Yes Jeff, been watching SKY TV up here....Jayus H Christ, England is being washed away!......what am I going to do for my Scrumpy now?!! Joking aside, total misery for Cornwall and Devon....my heart goes out to all the Families' screwed up by the weather! Am over in the UK next week on business....so hoping it will improve as am driving a heck of a lot up and down the country. We have had a really mild winter up here so far.....am not complaining the last few years were a nightmare for us.
Drive safe,
A

Wanna get mine properly clean and taken some decent pics with the S-Line blades on it.

Wanna get mine properly clean and taken some decent pics with the S-Line blades on it.

Yeagh, meant to congratulate you on them.....looking good Matey. I couldn't even if I could afford ém.....they look absolute sh@t with the ABT skirts.

BR
A

I think Molnboman's user name should be changed permanently to GirlyPink.

Sandra, you know where your duty lies!

Reactions: scotty76
When I got home from work this afternoon, I couldn't believe it. Not only was it not raining; the sun was actually shining. So I parked the car at a rakish angle and set about it with three buckets and some Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo. Sadly, by the time these were taken, the sun had not quite set, but it had gone behind the houses opposite and was no longer shining with a blaze of glory on the Quartz Grey:

P1000494_zpse99c055a.jpg

P1000498_zpsd6547ab3.jpg

P1000500_zpsd545eaf0.jpg

Reactions: Molnboman and scotty76
Ahhhh. That's what quartz grey looks like. Local dealer has a B8 S4 which is that colour. No photos up yet. Shh don't tell the wife.

Reactions: jdp1962
Ahhhh. That's what quartz grey looks like. Local dealer has a B8 S4 which is that colour. No photos up yet. Shh don't tell the wife.
Go take your own pic, and post it up here. It's a really nice colour, especially when the sun's on it.