Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By jdp1962
  • 1 Post By jdp1962
  • 1 Post By Craig Cull

Thread: My S-Line blades are on! - Huge thanks to Craigcull

Grumpy Old Man

Status

My S-Line blades are on! - Huge thanks to Craigcull

They arrived this morning, around 8.30 - not bad when you think they were still in Leeds at 4.30 yesterday. Craig made me promise to post pics to show off his workmanship.

Firstly, Craig you did say you spend more time packing them than painting them and here's the proof:

Several minutes later (as they say on Top Gear).

Several minutes later still:

Then about ten minutes after that:

Top class painting, Craig. You could never guess that a week ago, these were adorning your red beauty.
    NHN, Macdoon, TOM.S and 1 others like this.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Do these come on any Diesel model as standard? I thought they were an s4 thing? They do look well though!

Audi S3 8P3 / REVO Stage 1 / REVO Ceramic Intake / NGK Iridium Spark Plugs / LOBA HPFP / Philips Diamond Vision 5000k Fog Light Bulbs /
    KW V3 Coilovers / Team HEKO Wind Deflectors / Bridgestone Potenza S001 92Y Tyres / Complete LED Bulb Conversion (int' + ext') / Ashtray Delete /
    TTS Engine Cover / Alpine 928r Multimedia Station (8in screen) with integrated Bluetooth, Sat Nav etc / Ross-Tech VCDS Owner.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    No, they come on all S-Line models, regardless of engine. The standard blades on SE models are much flatter and flusher, with no flare. The S4 blade is more flared still.
    Last edited by jdp1962; 4th February 2014 at 14:45.
    s3_trev likes this.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit SinghB7's Instagram Channel
    Do the S4 door blades stick out more? Any one got a pic of them?

2nd Gear

Status
    nice one jdp1962.
    Now You just need an S-line front bumper for a perfect look

Proud owner of a:
    2.0T FSI quattro A4 S-line (saloon)
    Build thread
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b7-chassis/192911-just-another-build-thread.html

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM.S View Post
    nice one jdp1962.
    Now You just need an S-line front bumper for a perfect look
    Hahah! But that would mean changing the grill, the foglight inserts, and replacing the DRLs, which are tailored to the SE. I'm happy with it as it, especially with the Cupra R splitter nestling underneath it.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SinghB7 View Post
    Do the S4 door blades stick out more? Any one got a pic of them?
    Yes they do. That's why my previous thread says they are more flared than the S-line blades.

Have a look at Craig's recent thread showing the finished work on his red A4. It is now fitted with S4 blades

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Craig Cull's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    They arrived this morning, around 8.30 - not bad when you think they were still in Leeds at 4.30 yesterday. Craig made me promise to post pics to show off his workmanship.

Firstly, Craig you did say you spend more time packing them than painting them and here's the proof:

Several minutes later (as they say on Top Gear).

Several minutes later still:

Then about ten minutes after that:

Top class painting, Craig. You could never guess that a week ago, these were adorning your red beauty.
    Glad your happy mate!
    I'm pleased they didn't get damaged in transit, that was my main concern.
    They match aswell, which is always a bonus

Looking good mate
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.

1st Gear

Status
    if you have any luck with some S4 blades any time, Craig, I expect a message :D

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Craig Cull's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanage View Post
    if you have any luck with some S4 blades any time, Craig, I expect a message :D
    As soon as I do mate, you will be the first to know
    Khanage likes this.
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.