As promised here are some pics with my air lift v2 kit fitted

seandom

Reaction score
Audi A4 21Audi A4 22Audi A4 23Audi A4 24

Reactions: DieselJake, unitzero, autolatry and 1 other person
nice.......... what's the spec of your wheels size fitting any spacers etc ??

Reactions: seandom
Noz my wheels are 18x8.5 ET45 and 18x9.5 ET40 and I haven't needed to use any spacers

Looks great man !!

How are you liking your new found awesomeness ?! :thumbsup:

Looks great man !!

How are you liking your new found awesomeness ?! :thumbsup:
Hi m8 it's fantastic. I think it's the only way to lower your car sensibly. We air lifters can go anywhere and still pull up to a show and slam it to the ground looking ultra cool. I've had some people looking puzzled at how I can still drive the car whilst being that low, but obviously they don't know it raises on start lol. Sorry but I'll never ever touch coilovers again. Oh and thanks for your kind comments buddy:thumbsup:

looking good man, had my air a few week nah and love it

D2NY G can I add you as a Facebook friend please? Your photography is stunning.

very nice

Hi m8 it's fantastic. I think it's the only way to lower your car sensibly. We air lifters can go anywhere and still pull up to a show and slam it to the ground looking ultra cool. I've had some people looking puzzled at how I can still drive the car whilst being that low, but obviously they don't know it raises on start lol. Sorry but I'll never ever touch coilovers again. Oh and thanks for your kind comments buddy:thumbsup:

No worries, glad you're impressed with it. So versatile isn't it !

Where did you get your controller mounted out of curiosity ?

ive got mine in the ashtray section, bit of chopping and it looks sweet, having it done in carbon to match my trims should be back fitted this weekend :D

The guys who fitted mine brought the wire up by the armrest and sat the controller under the climate control unit as my stereo is only the single din version. I asked them how much it would cost to be fitted professionally into the dash, but I nearly fell backwards when they said £125. So when the weather gets a bit nicer I might do it myself, but I'm happy with where it is at the mo

ive got mine in the ashtray section, bit of chopping and it looks sweet, having it done in carbon to match my trims should be back fitted this weekend :D
That'll look stunning m8. I bet You'll be happy with that. When it's finished put a pic up ;)

That'll look stunning m8. I bet You'll be happy with that. When it's finished put a pic up ;)

will do man, can tell how it was done too ect, if its something ud like doing on urs, pics will get on soon as its done

will do man, can tell how it was done too ect, if its something ud like doing on urs, pics will get on soon as its done
That's what I was thinking. At least it'll give me some idea as to how to fit it. Don't wanna steal your ideas though buddy

Danny, yours sounds like it will look nice and neat. Looking forward to pics.

£125 seems a little steep Sean !

I have the old v1 system/controller but also have it in the ashtray area

Last edited:
Seriously tidy job mate... Fair play

Danny, yours sounds like it will look nice and neat. Looking forward to pics.

£125 seems a little steep Sean !

I have the old v1 system/controller but also have it in the ashtray area
Yes m8 That's what I thought. £30 up to £50 maybe but definitely not £125 worth of work. The v1 controller looks like the ideal size for our ashtrays, but unfortunately the v2 seems to be too big for it. Nevermind I'll sort something out :)