AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Job done! Finally!! Hope you like!

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Craig Cull's Youtube Channel

Job done! Finally!! Hope you like!

A few of you have followed this build and tbh I never dreamt it would drive look and feel like it does today.
    Absolutely over the moon!! Hope you like!!

K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Looks awesome!

Would love my red cab to look like that!
    Craig Cull likes this.

Neutral

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Ant600's Instagram Channel
    Beauty!!!
    Craig Cull likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant600 View Post
    Beauty!!!
    That looks so sweet , what suspension set up is it and are they 19inch wheels.
    Craig Cull likes this.

Status
    Craig, car looks stunning. x
    V6 Quatt and Craig Cull like this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

2nd Gear

Status
    Great job Craig, must have been a long day for you!!

Chuck some yellow paint on the rear calipers tho;-)
    Craig Cull likes this.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    That is luscious! The stance, the wheels, the calipers, but I'm especially lovin' those door blades!
    Craig Cull likes this.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

3rd Gear

Status
    I think red calipers would look best all round.

1st Gear

Status
    Oh that a minter
    Craig Cull likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Absolute stunner.... Fair play mate... Time and effort definitely paid off on this one...
    Craig Cull likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Perfect.
    Craig Cull likes this.
    Audi A4 B7 SE S line TFSI Quattro.

Neutral

Status
    You should give your self a pat on back, you've got your self cracking looking car.
    Craig Cull likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Nice touch looks well
    Craig Cull likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Very nice!!!!!!
    Craig Cull likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    One word,

F A B U L O U S
    Craig Cull likes this.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Thanks everyone! Your comments mean a lot. It's been a long road but I'm very happy with the end result. The amount of people on this forum that have helped me get to this point is unreal. I could have never achieved this without the help and support of Audi sport net. I'm looking forward to seeing you all at various events over 2014. This car is going to be my demo for a venture that is not far away from announcement. I hope I can return the favour to everyone who has put 5 minutes aside to point me in the right direction.
    Sandra likes this.
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by ajax1976 View Post
    Great job Craig, must have been a long day for you!!

Chuck some yellow paint on the rear calipers tho;-)
    The day has been long mate lol! But your advise has helped. I'm probably going to do the rears black but I'm not sure yet

5th Gear

Status
    remove the badging too...that will have everyone guessing?!! And what BHP is this running now mate?
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, S Badge, LED np lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s. Next Oval tailpipes/alloy Respray/discs/pads

Gone - 2005 B7 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by THQuattro View Post
    That looks so sweet , what suspension set up is it and are they 19inch wheels.
    I'm running Eibach coilovers and anti roll bars, alongside 19" BBS CH et35 offset mate. Loads of room for the caliper and sits perfect at the rear. Catches the inner arch a touch over bumps but I'm just waiting for the suspension to settle and the adjust it to the appropriate height so it doesn't touch. I highly recommend these coilovers as they still offer the same oem feel... But can step up when you want them. I'm very happy so far. Not crashy , just comfortable

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Gazwould View Post
    I think red calipers would look best all round.
    The reason I went yellow was from working on prestige cars for 4 years. I was working on a 911 turbo (997) red with black wheels and yellow carbon ceramic brembo's.... I just thought... I got to do this! And here iam. Plus I wanted them to stand out without over cooking the black and red combo

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Av4nt View Post
    remove the badging too...that will have everyone guessing?!! And what BHP is this running now mate?
    I want it to still hold it's own mate, as I never wanted it to be a replica of any kind. If I remove the badge I'm trying to hide what it is. I like the surprise element of it. People expect it to be slow but it's just the complete opposite. It's going back for the final map next week now all the problems have been ironed out. I can't tell you exact figures as I just don't know. But it's over 300bhp easily. Dyno results will follow as soon as I know
    Av4nt and s3_trev like this.

Neutral

Status
    Yellow was a great choice, go's really well with the red.
    Craig Cull likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    Well done...looks awesome and sits nice..hard work paid off Sweeeeet

Your inner arch line possibly needs a slight trim and it should clear...send some more shots
    Craig Cull likes this.
    Torque the Torque

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by craigcull View Post
    I want it to still hold it's own mate, as I never wanted it to be a replica of any kind. If I remove the badge I'm trying to hide what it is. I like the surprise element of it. People expect it to be slow but it's just the complete opposite. It's going back for the final map next week now all the problems have been ironed out. I can't tell you exact figures as I just don't know. But it's over 300bhp easily. Dyno results will follow as soon as I know

Its fine hiding it but your not replicationg anything by debadging are you! If you stick an S4 badge on then thats different. But i see your point also is good. 300+ hp nice The silver tubing in the fogs makes it look beast with the red paint :D
    Craig Cull likes this.
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, S Badge, LED np lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s. Next Oval tailpipes/alloy Respray/discs/pads

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by V6 Quatt View Post
    Well done...looks awesome and sits nice..hard work paid off Sweeeeet

Your inner arch line possibly needs a slight trim and it should clear...send some more shots
    Yeah it does scrape a touch tbh, I'm just waiting for it to settle, the I can lift it a touch (I do mean a touch aswell)

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Its fine hiding it but your not replicationg anything by debadging are you! If you stick an S4 badge on then thats different. But i see your point also is good. 300+ hp nice The silver tubing in the fogs makes it look beast with the red paint :D
    That's for the front mount Intercooler mate. Tried to hide it the best I could but that's the best I could do lol! Managed to trim the original fog light covers and plastic weld them without the centre strip. That's as close to oem as I could make it. I still look at it now and can't take it in. Love it!
    Air

5th Gear

Status
    That's for the front mount Intercooler mate. Tried to hide it the best I could but that's the best I could do lol! Managed to trim the original fog light covers and plastic weld them without the centre strip. That's as close to oem as I could make it. I still look at it now and can't take it in. Love it!
    Air
    why would you want to hide them they look awesome!

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

why would you want to hide them they look awesome!
    I didn't want to hide them, I just wanted to keep them as close to normality as possible lol! It sort of worked haha

5th Gear

Status
    I didn't want to hide them, I just wanted to keep them as close to normality as possible lol! It sort of worked haha
    Well obv those in the know...see those silver pipes lurking at the front and they know it means business. I like that :P
    Craig Cull likes this.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Well obv those in the know...see those silver pipes lurking at the front and they know it means business. I like that :P
    Exactly mate haha! The ones that don't think I'm warming up the road haha!

5th Gear

Status
    Are you going to AITP? id love to see your car up close

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Are you going to AITP? id love to see your car up close
    I'm planning on it mate, as long as nothing pops up that has to take priority like..

Status
    That looks superb as said the callipers go really well with the black wheels and red paint

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    That looks superb as said the callipers go really well with the black wheels and red paint
    Thanks mate, I was torn between white or yellow, but I think yellow was the right way to go. They stand out like a stiffy in speedo's aswell!

Neutral

Status
    Hi what exact size are the tyres.

5th Gear

Status
    Love it! And I think the yellow calipers suit it just fine.
    Craig Cull likes this.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by THQuattro View Post
    Hi what exact size are the tyres.
    225 35 19 mate

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by scotty76 View Post
    Love it! And I think the yellow calipers suit it just fine.
    Cheers Scotty!

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    looking good
    just one thing i would do to finish it off

refit the front bumper right
    Craig Cull likes this.

A4 2.0T FSI engine knackered!

Status
    Well done Craig, car looks fantastic! Look forward to seeing you at the shows and meeting you in person. Alistair
    Audi A4 B7 2004 red 2.0 TFSI Quattro Sport saloon, Servotronic steering, MFSW, CDIS, DRL with Coming Home, auto dual xenon lights/wipers/mirrors, split folding rear seats, 3rd headrest, centre armrest, Isofix mounts, RS4 rear ARB, pedals & carbon dash trims; Audi TTS 9Jx18alloys (2 sets), Yokohama AD08 summer, Conti TS830P winter 245/40/18 tyres, TPI 15/20 spacers/lockers, Pipercross filter, GFB DV+ turbo valve, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Osram Silverstar Xenarc D1S bulbs. Build thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast