AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Car playing up after heavy rain please help!

My car has been stood a few days and this weekend had been really bad an consisted of heavy rain.. When I have gone to use the car today it struggled to start once started sound like it was mis firing an running on 3 cylinders, I turned the car off.. Took out the key and the fan started to work, I returns back to the car 5 minutes later she wouldn't start at all just kept turning over but wouldn't start

has anyone experienced this

regards chris
    Audi A4 Sline... "W13LET" 18 rs4 genuines.. brushed aluuminum sline surrounds, symphony II with ipod connectivity, nokia bluetooth connectivy, genuine ebay special iphone vent holder!, privacy glass all round, xeononed front end,

Purchased to fit.. rs4 grill, foggy grills, carbon wrap interior

future mods, s4 mirrors, dual exit exhaust, remap, refurb wheels in 2010 rs4 anthracite colour,

2. # ADS
    ADS

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Symptoms sound suspiciously similar to when I inadvertently left the cover off my ECU overnight, and it rained heavily. The water poured down the screen, over the scuttle and into the ECU tray. It soaked the ECU and several of the relays. The ECU was saved (sealed in a polythene bag with a poind of rice to absorb the moisture but the relays had to be replaced. The bill was nearly £300.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals