20" Amg rims on S-Line

Ash92

Reaction score
Interested in a set of 20" Amg rims. That are on ebay at the moment but.unsure they will fit fronts are 8.5j with 245/30/20 and rears are 9.5j with 255/30/20 could any one help me on this or even better with pics. To see what 20s a re like ihave b7 S line saloon.

If they fit.. they will look enormous! I had RS 6 19's on my old B7 Avant and they looked big!

20's can look good is done right

dany g has got 20's on his B7
i had 20's on 2 of my b7's ill find a few pics
when im near laptop.

Is that the set in his recent post he uploaded? And that would be great if you could here's the type they are but in gloss black S63 alloy 625x416

Reactions: Av4nt
Not a b6 but a c5 tdi... Not too practical, front wheels rub on full lock and when going over bad roads/potholes but it looks good !

Looks smart that is there anything that could prevent the fronts front rubbing

Yes, rolling the arches and removing the 10mm spacers but that will require grinding a small bump off the upright so the tyre does not rub on it anymore...

Have been toying with the idea of 20's this year too.

I think my general conclusion is that if you're going 20's, you really need to be running air..... dont think you'll ever get it sittting low enough on 20's to look decent without going down the air route.

Personal opinion mind you.

Have been toying with the idea of 20's this year too.

I think my general conclusion is that if you're going 20's, you really need to be running air..... dont think you'll ever get it sittting low enough on 20's to look decent without going down the air route.

Personal opinion mind you.
Above pictures are on stock sport shocks and eibach pro springs ! No air in my book and i reckon it's still too low !

no air needed here... I think the size of the car dictates the wheel size, seen smaller cars running 20" wheels and looks all out of balance...

null_zps219d6807.jpg

IMG_5781Copy.jpg

Reactions: losirob
You're right, some small cars look like Carlos Fandango's car with oversize alloy wheels. some just look right ! Your a8 was made to have them 20" wheels, i have the 9" wide all round on my allroad and on my a6...