why oh why

And the engines not even upto temperature

And what's with all that silver plastic around the sat nav and climate control? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Nice car, but you know it's been ragged all over.

I'd have the steering wheel... but I'm after a body kit!

so he is.. maybe worth an "ask seller a question" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

"so why do you rev the **** of your cold car when selling a steering wheel?"....

done it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hi, nice car with nice toys. Have noticed that in another listing recently you were selling the steering wheel separately. Is it now staying on the car? Also, i'm just wondering what condition etc the mechanics are. in that previous ad, you seem to be revving it to nearly 7k, when the temperature of the engine appears to be cold. is this normal practice for the 1.8T that has been remapped?
Thanks, martin

and his reply was:- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
Hi Martin

Not at all I would never do that especially with a Turbo! The car was actually ticking over, I had a faulty rev counter that was over reading the revs which has now been rectified - the needle basically slipped round. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I was selling the steering wheel to replace it with the new style punctured leather S-Line item but my circumstances have since changed so I am selling the car complete.

The mechanics are absolutely A1, this is a very well looked after car and has not been hammered in any way - it does of course have a Full Service History as well. I am a mature owner - not a boy racer and the remap was only done to increase mid range torque as I do a fair bit of motorway miles.

To be honest I am considering withdrawing it from ebay but if you are seriously interested then please let me know.

There has been well over 3k spent on this car in the last six months.

Cheers

Scott

PLAUSIBLE?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Scott being a well known middle aged name....

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif