New Look

D2NY G

Reaction score
Gents,

finally bit the bullet and went for air suspension, airlift v2 by lowstandard, love it

Reactions: ruairi83, Rhysy_Baby, steve wallace and 9 others
Well done! Want to do the same for my Convertible but with the Accuair e Level management. Could you post some more pictures/videos of your install? I'm not really after the slammed look but love the flexibly of air suspension...

Nice work...your project is worth millions Danny....good set up

Well done! Want to do the same for my Convertible but with the Accuair e Level management. Could you post some more pictures/videos of your install? I'm not really after the slammed look but love the flexibly of air suspension...

Cheers mate, yeah will get some more pics uploaded soon

Nice work...your project is worth millions Danny....good set up

Thanks mate, finally getting it to how i see it in my head

Well done Dan, looking awesome pal

Thanks man :D

loving that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cheers mate :D

Think we need to do a group A4 picture shoot when the weather gets better??

bang on really like that, what wheels are those?

yeahman love it

Sounds like a plan to me that mate!

yeah some cheeky front arch mods to tuck the 20's and gain approx 20mm extra lowerage worked a treat

Which cheeky arch mods did you perform? :)

Dan, car looks simply awesome. :) x

Delicious! Are you coming from the standard s-line suspension? How do you like the ride compared to the old setup (guess those 20" beauties don't add too much comport)? Did you manage to fit the whole lot (tank and compressor) in your spare tyre compartment? Sorry, too many questions in my head!;)

Delicious! Are you coming from the standard s-line suspension? How do you like the ride compared to the old setup (guess those 20" beauties don't add too much comport)? Did you manage to fit the whole lot (tank and compressor) in your spare tyre compartment? Sorry, too many questions in my head!;)

I was running coilovers before this man, it rides really well im proper impressed with it

Yeah will get a boot shot when a do some photos soon, all in a nice tidy lil set up till later in year when am gunna make an install

Just for laughs can you post a picture with it at it's highest setting? I'm curious as to how high they go and no one ever posts pictures of them maxed out.

Reactions: maikysupra
Just for laughs can you post a picture with it at it's highest setting? I'm curious as to how high they go and no one ever posts pictures of them maxed out.

true that mate well anyways heres a pic with the bags fully inflated

That looks like my car on standard suspension! Got to hate it when you stuck at this hight..! Anyone needs kidney?

****** hell Danny your car look amazing, ruffly how much did this set you back, was at Elsecar mega meet on Monday and I must have bags soon!!!!!

hey up fella, yeah a sin ya car a thought a recognized it! not heard of from ya since we showed at aitp that was time ago.

i got the bags online when a site had a black friday sale (lucky me) still totaled abit but not the rrp atleast :D

****** hell Danny your car look amazing, ruffly how much did this set you back, was at Elsecar mega meet on Monday and I must have bags soon!!!!!

It's defo not cheap to do that's for sure.

You're looking at about 2800 for the V2 kit, and about 3400 for accuair going on what I've seen.

That's for basic single compressor setups - realistically you're gonna want duals, so add on an extra 150-200 for that.

Then you've got the cost of fitting and whatever you spend making it all look pretty with an install....

It's certainly a million miles from a 190 quid set of FK's lol :)

hey up fella, yeah a sin ya car a thought a recognized it! not heard of from ya since we showed at aitp that was time ago.

i got the bags online when a site had a black friday sale (lucky me) still totaled abit but not the rrp atleast :D

Yea **** hit the fan beginning of last year and ended up getting made redundant from work, so all my money got sucked up into keeping me and the family on our feet, resulting in a whole year of no car mods at all, anyway I'm back at work now and money's starting to flow back in so just bought myself some 3SDM 0.01s, should have them next week but need to sell my CHs to find the tyres lol

Anyway glad to see your still on the scene and hopefully see you at some shows this year, ill be looking out for yours now I know what I'm looking for, a grey A4 with a DTM front end on massive rims sat on bags lol

It's defo not cheap to do that's for sure.

You're looking at about 2800 for the V2 kit, and about 3400 for accuair going on what I've seen.

That's for basic single compressor setups - realistically you're gonna want duals, so add on an extra 150-200 for that.

Then you've got the cost of fitting and whatever you spend making it all look pretty with an install....

It's certainly a million miles from a 190 quid set of FK's lol

I can imagine, plus I hear sob stories of lads buying cheap bags and then exploding, so guess you don't go cheap when you buy air

Yea **** hit the fan beginning of last year and ended up getting made redundant from work, so all my money got sucked up into keeping me and the family on our feet, resulting in a whole year of no car mods at all, anyway I'm back at work now and money's starting to flow back in so just bought myself some 3SDM 0.01s, should have them next week but need to sell my CHs to find the tyres lol

Anyway glad to see your still on the scene and hopefully see you at some shows this year, ill be looking out for yours now I know what I'm looking for, a grey A4 with a DTM front end on massive rims sat on bags lol

Yeah a remeber you sayin your lass was expecting :D

Thats all good fella plenty of shows cumin up man, my a4 will be around on its new wheels when there ready, will have to catch up

wold have been on show n shine at elsecar but time we got there place was full and we was quite early! bit gutted but was only down road so not like id traveled for hours lol

Yeah a remeber you sayin your lass was expecting :D

Thats all good fella plenty of shows cumin up man, my a4 will be around on its new wheels when there ready, will have to catch up

wold have been on show n shine at elsecar but time we got there place was full and we was quite early! bit gutted but was only down road so not like id traveled for hours lol

Yea not far for you at all, it was about 35/40 mile for me so not too far for me either, I can down with the chap that had that clay coloured A3 on air with the RS grill similar to mine that was with the fitted uk crew, and a few other so it was a nice drive down really.

Yea if there any more Yorkshire meets or if you go to anymore local ones, just give us a shout and ill try come down, my best mate chris just bought himself a mk5 grey GTI so he wants loads of excuses to get out and get some insperation for his car :)