Parking sensor removal

chris199

Reaction score
Hiya guys again, I have discoverd why my parking sensors don't work I have two faulty sensors, I bought new ones and they came today but how do I remove the bumper to change them ? Any help would be much appreciated, can't seem to find any pics or anything of people who have done this in the past :(

Ahh Is it I've done bumpers before but god knows ware to start on this one, it's the avant.

Takes me about 5-10 mins to do it now (done it about 4 times now). quite easy. the parkign sensors are easy to remove too.

Ahh ok brilliant thank you very much for that al give it a go tomorrow and let you know how I get on :), cheers for all the help

no probs. need any more help, and I will certainly try. Really is a very easy job. :)

Evening all, I removed my bumper today with absolutely no issues with the instructions i was given and the sensors were changed no bother now I can sadly reverse upto stuff and not hit anything ;) haha thank you again for all the info you gave me it's much appreciated :)

Just brought the Mrs an A3, it has reverse sensors on the rear but I don't get any bleeps...belive its meant to bleep when reverse selected and longer bleep if at fault? im getting none, any ideas before she goes and damages her new ride.... :(

Hiya guys again, I have discoverd why my parking sensors don't work I have two faulty sensors, I bought new ones and they came today but how do I remove the bumper to change them ? Any help would be much appreciated, can't seem to find any pics or anything of people who have done this in the past :(

Hi mate,
Where did you get your sensors from? Where they painted?

Thats for that... Are they orig or replica?

No worries, there replicas but in all honesty the only difference I could see is thst they didn't have a little audi stamp on them there brilliant quality for the price and you wouldn't be able to tell there not original :)