rs4 avant release

armytdi

Reaction score
got the possibility of being posted to germany later this year, and as a perk can get a tax free car, thinking about the above, does anyone know UK release date?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

AFAIK you're it's going to be at least October before the real RS4 turns up in UK showrooms..........

But knowing Audi it'll be Jan 07............ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

that colud be good, as i´m due to move aug7sept and may be able to get a RHD thru Audi Germany earlier

Approx £55k with the required sat nav and a few extra toys.

that could be about 46k for a tax free export then- sweet

OK, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gifsomeone knows about RS4 Avant - any more on RS4 Cabriolet??? Will tiptronic been an option?

I very much doubt they'll do one, you very rarely get the highest performance spec on a cabrio and the current one is the old shape, so you'd have to wait for a new shape cabrio (which again I doubt they'll do) and by then the RS4 will be discontinued anyway.

The RS4 Cab is being shown at Geneva and has a UK launch of Sept.

But there will not be an Auto box on any RS4.

thanks johnny. my overseas job may not come off until the summer, so i might wait rather than buying a saloon soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

but can anyone explain why theres usually only just over a grand's difference in the a4 saloon to avant, then why is the RS4 avant £5k more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif