Par No. and name needed

SZ

Reaction score
Hello all. This is my first thread. I have an Audi A4 2.0T 2006 imported from Japan. I've noticed there's a hose that needs to be replaced. But I don't have an exact name and the part number. Could you help me with that please? I'm posting a photo - that's the one that is already fixed with the scotch tape on it. Also, if you know tell me what possible problems (if any) could I have because of this hose in actual state?

Thank you.

Photo

I had a similar problem with my 2.0 - just go to Audi / or send them the picture. IIRC it's known as the "rocker cover breather". You'd do well to check all the other pipes, including the large one from the air box and the box-like junction piece. The breather breaks up owing to the high temperatures under the cover. The other pipe junctions can fail as well, notably the convulted junction pipe running from the air-intake and connecting to the r/c breather. which will give you vacuum problems and associated poor running.

Thank you, guys. I'll find time and will do the check. Car seems to run well by far but it's always good to check. Thanks again!