Gulp.....Bit the bullet MTM Stage 2!

Molnboman

Reaction score
Jaysus, hope I don't regret this....just signed up to Dahlbeck Racing for MTM Stage 2 with Custom downpipe, race cat, Milltek zorst and upgrade remap!
Gettin' sorted end of Feb'.....Man, so much for no new mods this year!......Need my marbles felt!

Anybody had something similar done to their own 2.0t FWD....Noticeable difference?.....****** hope so!

Cheer
MM

Oooh keep us posted. Won't it be a bit snowy for stage 2? :)

Scotty, not seen a drop of snow since November......it's been the mildest Winter on the East Coast of Swedenshire since I arrived in 2006. Am not complaining...not a huge fan of it!....Hopefully, it will still be snow free by then but I doubt it!....Dahlbeck Racing are 3 hrs drive from Monboman Towers!

BR
A

Reactions: scotty76
Anybody had something similar done to their own 2.0t FWD....

Why would someone in Swedenshire have a FWD audi?
Homer simpson 5

Don't start that one again, Allan!

Sounds good; will you get a rolling road print-out when it's all done?

Hahaha Jeff....I should have wrote a caveat "'only in Winter with lots of snow and ice mind you!"' Actually, am awaiting confirmation on what kind of race cat they intend to use. I am anxious that it needs to be good enough to pass the strict emissions test they have for the MOT's up here...the slightest chance it will fail, am going to have to back out....and there's a few other unanswered questions too. Added to that I have just been hit today with a big unexpected back tax demand.....so may have to mothball fitting until Spring! In answer to your question, no I wasn't going too....but I guess I could, I suppose.

BR
A