Am i correct ?

joinerman

Reaction score
Been reading up in this section & suddenly wondered if I'm in the correct section for my car, first registered 28/7/05 A4 3.0 tdi quattro, am i correct in saying it's a B7 chassis ?

Yes, you most definitely are Matey! Welcome to the site and get some pics and info up.

Best Wishes
A

Yup! Like the other have said, welcome to the forum, you have chosen an awesome car there. I've had mine getting for four years now, and just love it.

Thanks all for the welcome, awesome car & ****** quick & seemingly economical, just local around town I'm getting 31 mpg, don't know if that's about the norm but i've just sold my landcruiser which on a good day would give me 17 - 18 mpg.

Here she is

You got the best colour too akoya silver... Welcome to forum

Welcome to the forum.

They can average about 31mpg. But I have seen a lot higher for town driving. But then again if you been ragging it just to feel that power then that would explain it :sly:

No i haven't been ragging it, did a speed awareness course a while back & it's changed the way i drive, on a quiet country road i have given it a little try out but that's it,

Very nice car, what's the paint code? As it looks like avus silver to me

Hahahaha after the Landcruiser...you're wallet will feel a lot healthier.....ever with a 3 litre. Mind you, any money you save will no doubt get blown on Mods! Wish you all the best with your new bus.

BR
A

Both these colours look very similar and hard to tell off photo's