advise fitting a 2.0 tdi mk5 golf bkd into a audi a4 blb

powernut

Reaction score
Bought a audi a4 2.0 tdi 6speed guy said hed had it to garage was told headgasket and turbo due to overheating and blue smoking .so i went to remove head to find guy lied (forgien dark guy grrr) head has aready been off snd not evern timed up corectly .and i assume head or block will be cracked .so ive a mk5 golf 2.0 tdi bkd .is it possible to modify from a bkd engine into the audi for more reiablaty instead of these rubbish exspensive blb engines

Bought a audi a4 2.0 tdi 6speed guy said hed had it to garage was told headgasket and turbo due to overheating and blue smoking .so i went to remove head to find guy lied (forgien dark guy grrr) head has aready been off snd not evern timed up corectly .and i assume head or block will be cracked .so ive a mk5 golf 2.0 tdi bkd .is it possible to modify from a bkd engine into the audi for more reiablaty instead of these rubbish exspensive blb engines[/QUOTE

thanks everyone for the helpful advise, now running a 2.0 bkd tdi instead of the blb engine , with gtb 2260vk uprated nozzles,,solid mass conversion paddle clutch ,