No quattro required so far....

Molnboman

Reaction score
Ok, I know it was my fault for starting the Quattro v Winter thread ( wish I hadn't hahaha )....but just wanted to prove to you that Jaysus, it's still Autumn up here in Swedenshire! We have had one bout of snow which lasted less than a week, and we are currently enjoying temperatures in the near tens C some days.....that's plus btw...am not whining about it either! In fact, just to prove it, I even managed to give the Old Bus a good wash this week.....which was a waste of time cause it's boggin' again!

If I don't get the chance, I like to wish all Forum Members a brilliant Christmas and safe driving during the Festering Season.....I hope Santa is good to you.

Best Wishes
A
ps: Probably be the coldest January in living memory I bet you....just wait to you hear me moaning about it shortly! hehe

IMG 20131217 132618
IMG 20131217 132554

Reactions: Sandra, adcooper and jdp1962
Cheers.... Seasons Greetings

its very unchristmassy weather here in Manchester

I'm sure it will get cold at some point, last year Spring was very late, who knows what will happen !

Like the bonnet bra! Tempted myself to stop the stone chips.

Like the bonnet bra! Tempted myself to stop the stone chips.[/QUOTE

Cheers,fugly as hell but haven't chipped a windscreen since buying these for my cars. The gravel they put down here are massive and also sometimes you get get the odd tyre stud getting thrown at you too. Well worth looking stupid for!

Cheers
A

Last edited:
Proper scary 2.50!
Why do the russians always drive so fast?

I kind of thought it was along those lines!
Worth searching out Darwin awards compilation 2013, proper funny

I work in the Baltic States, Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia....and I can tell you, their driving is ahem....unique and best avoided. Never rent a car in The Baltics or Russia.....you'd be as mad a as bag of cats to do that crazy sh@t!

BR
A

Reactions: Sandra
Merry chistmas Al. Hope your weather doesnt get to bad :) x

Merry chistmas Al. Hope your weather doesnt get to bad :) x

Cheers Sandra hope you have Moderatoringly good Crimbo yerself! :)......Weatherwise......still no snow, quite a bit of rain and it's +5.5c.......wish it would stay like this till April....but it won't!

Cheers Sandra hope you have Moderatoringly good Crimbo yerself! :)......Weatherwise......still no snow, quite a bit of rain and it's +5.5c.......wish it would stay like this till April....but it won't!

Hi Al, its fairly quiet on the forum during Christmas. Looks like i may be getting some snow in Scotland today, i dont see much snow on the west coast, but i do get the occasional flurry. I hope your weather dont get too bad. You have a great xmas and when you get the snow, post us up some pics. :) x

Hi Al, its fairly quiet on the forum during Christmas. Looks like i may be getting some snow in Scotland today, i dont see much snow on the west coast, but i do get the occasional flurry. I hope your weather dont get too bad. You have a great xmas and when you get the snow, post us up some pics. :) x

Well, this was what is has been like the past few winters... ( Molnboman Towers ).....and they told me when I moved here that it doesn't snow that much on the East coast!.....Never seen stuff like this in Barrhead!

26272 325356947691 4762330 n

Well, this was what is has been like the past few winters... ( Molnboman Towers ).....and they told me when I moved here that it doesn't snow that much on the East coast!.....Never seen stuff like this in Barrhead!

View attachment 24812

Are you originally from Scotland Al? X

Yep Sandra, the last time i looked anyway! hehehe from the Royal burgh of Borrheid no less......Moved to Swedenshire lock stock and barrel in 2006.

A

amazing. Im just about 20 miles from there on the Ayrshire coast. :) x

Merry Hic-mass :friends:

Looking forward to the discussions in the New Year. :beerchug: