Wheels all refurbished (Darker)

V6 Quatt

Reaction score
Had the RS' wheels refurbished again after slight curbing.
Went Darker this time:

more mods to finish off in the new year!!

Reactions: .Jas., sidibear, Jimbo.King and 3 others
Looking good :) , I did a set of rs4 reps in gunmetal with the intention of putting on snow tyres, but not sure if they will go with the dolphin grey, but they would match my new s4 rear valance, just need to work out what to do exhaust wise.

Thanks. Think it would go are they 19's??

Looking good :) , I did a set of rs4 reps in gunmetal with the intention of putting on snow tyres, but not sure if they will go with the dolphin grey, but they would match my new s4 rear valance, just need to work out what to do exhaust wise.

yeh got them but haven't fitted yet....among other things been changing flaming xenon bulbs over the weekend bumper off job.... Hows yours coming along??

To be fair it's not commonly done on here haha, xenon etc are far better from a drivers perspective anyway, easy if you've got them though just a knife and little tug. Mine's not bad cheers just messing with performance.

yeh got them but haven't fitted yet....among other things been changing flaming xenon bulbs over the weekend bumper off job.... Hows yours coming along??

I beg to differ...I pull the headlights slightly forward and manage to do it with a similar tool kit to this.

Wheels looking good btw!

Azeem

Wheels look good mate.

Reactions: V6 Quatt

Looks awesome.

How come you had to change the D1S bulbs? If OEM quality should last good few years.

And I thought you were selling them lol, look fantastic pal

Thanks. Think it would go are they 19's??

No, 18s, was going to put a set of winter tyres on them, but haven't got round to it yet. Have fun with the headlights, I did my 2.0t lights at the same time as the cambelt, but my 3.0TDI lights still work, so they are being left alone haha.

other make as Trups only had 6000k or 4300k got some good SMD side lights too super bright

Where did you get the refurbs done?
Saw you drive up broad st a few weeks ago lol

Great...Think I may have I saw you

speedwells.co.uk
How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking. Thinking I might get mine done once Winter's out the way
Thought you might have but I was walking and didn't want to put my hand up for you to just ignore me :p
Car's looking very good though, you got any more mods in mind?
I've got rear ended a few months ago, just bumper damage but took the opportunity to get the rear bumper, front bumper, wings and bonnet resprayed. No more stone chips :D They even repsrayed my black grill to Phantom pearlescent black to match the car lol

Dolphin Grey B6 S4 with gunmetal RS4 style 18"'s
DSCN5430

PM me for details

How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking. Thinking I might get mine done once Winter's out the way
Thought you might have but I was walking and didn't want to put my hand up for you to just ignore me :p
Car's looking very good though, you got any more mods in mind?
I've got rear ended a few months ago, just bumper damage but took the opportunity to get the rear bumper, front bumper, wings and bonnet resprayed. No more stone chips :D They even repsrayed my black grill to Phantom pearlescent black to match the car lol