Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

Thumbs up Advice on Mods for a 2007 Audi A4 3.2 V6 FSI Quattro please?

I bought my A4 January last year, I am happy with the note I get out of the standard exhaust but I am thinking of putting an induction kit in, could anyone give me advice on the best one to go for and any other Mods for this car? Cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

God Mode

Status
    In terms of performance upgrades naturally aspirated engine's don't offer much in terms of maps, etc, taking the cat out will help it a little and could still get it mapped for a marginal improvement (would personally get it turbo'd/supercharged if I had the cash). Cosmetic mods will probably be covered in the picture thread.

3rd Gear

Status
    Wouldn't bother mate. Induction kits usually end up sucking more hot air in. I just popped a piper cross panel filter in mine. DONT get a K&N one as it will screw up you're MAP sensor!! Also got mine remapped. Not a Hugh power gain (something like 20bhp and 20Nm apparently) but pulls a lot better through the gears and smoothes the gear changes.
    As for exhaust I might stick an S4 one on mine as the centre box got an advisory in the m.o.t

Lowering springs and rs4 rear anti roll bar make the handling a lot nicer
    Last edited by rizzini7; 22nd November 2013 at 17:43.
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

Now have genuine VCDS in North Norfolk