Advice on Mods for a 2007 Audi A4 3.2 V6 FSI Quattro please?

Platinumpete

Reaction score
I bought my A4 January last year, I am happy with the note I get out of the standard exhaust but I am thinking of putting an induction kit in, could anyone give me advice on the best one to go for and any other Mods for this car? Cheers

In terms of performance upgrades naturally aspirated engine's don't offer much in terms of maps, etc, taking the cat out will help it a little and could still get it mapped for a marginal improvement (would personally get it turbo'd/supercharged if I had the cash). Cosmetic mods will probably be covered in the picture thread.

Wouldn't bother mate. Induction kits usually end up sucking more hot air in. I just popped a piper cross panel filter in mine. DONT get a K&N one as it will screw up you're MAP sensor!! Also got mine remapped. Not a Hugh power gain (something like 20bhp and 20Nm apparently) but pulls a lot better through the gears and smoothes the gear changes.
As for exhaust I might stick an S4 one on mine as the centre box got an advisory in the m.o.t

Lowering springs and rs4 rear anti roll bar make the handling a lot nicer

Last edited: