EM TuningAH Fabrications
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Merry Xmas ..... to me

6th Gear

Status

Merry Xmas ..... to me

Roll on tomorrow............ couple of upgrades, thanks to Ultramodz (Matt)

OEM Bi-Xenons going in
    Rear LED tail lights
    Custom Billet Ali gear knob happy days

Pics to follow
    V6 Quatt, D2NY G, dpaz and 3 others like this.
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    NICE More Mods eh.....
    Torque the Torque

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by V6 Quatt View Post
    NICE More Mods eh.....
    Aye man, it's your fault lol, after seeing yours at AITP it had to be done. Then of course they will have to be taken apart and blacked out..... never ends lol.

Have you got yer new wheels yet?
    V6 Quatt likes this.

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

Status
    ​We all look forward to the pics x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

5th Gear

Status

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Which LEDs are you going for at the back?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    Which LEDs are you going for at the back?
    They are Dectane, but with OEM glass bonded on
    Sandra likes this.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdoon View Post
    They are Dectane, but with OEM glass bonded on
    Any pics for us yet? x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

6th Gear

Status
    I'll.take some when I get a clear non rainy day, but here's taster

6th Gear

Status
    I'll.take some when I get a clear non rainy day, but here's taster

Sandra and Craig Cull like this.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Craig Cull's Youtube Channel
    Looks well mate! Do you have any daylight pics of the rears? Love the rear led's just not sure about the black line around the outer edge, especially with mine being red and black, just dont want the over kill of red and black. Im interested to see the conversion. Mite have to tackle it myself :-)
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by craigcull View Post
    Looks well mate! Do you have any daylight pics of the rears? Love the rear led's just not sure about the black line around the outer edge, especially with mine being red and black, just dont want the over kill of red and black. Im interested to see the conversion. Mite have to tackle it myself :-)
    It was dark by the time we finished, and I'm at work today (leave in the dark come home in the dark), so will hopefully get a load done tomorrow.
    Sandra likes this.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

It was dark by the time we finished, and I'm at work today (leave in the dark come home in the dark), so will hopefully get a load done tomorrow.
    Yep i share your pain on that one. No probs, ill take a look when ya get chance to take some daylight shots
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    bet hes got oem plastic on the rears so no black line round the outer edge
    same as i did mine

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by bez101 View Post
    same as i did mine
    Yeah that will look well! Coz thats all that puts me off them. Is their a guide to doing the mod?

6th Gear

Status
    same as i did mine
    Yeah that will look well! Coz thats all that puts me off them. Is their a guide to doing the mod?
    That's exactly it Lee, OEM rear lenses bonded on

Mac

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    not seen a guide
    but all i did was

warm oven few mins at a time till they pulled off
    cleaned up and re sealed them up

bout 3 hours all in

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

not seen a guide
    but all i did was

bout 3 hours all in
    Similar to doing the clear corner mod then?

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    yes same as

i used tex-flex same as sico-flex

once that sets its not comeing off

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Sorted, think I'll give it ago once I've seen the daylight pics

2nd Gear

Status
    yes same as

i used tex-flex same as sico-flex

once that sets its not comeing off
    This? Amazon.com: Flex-set Adhesive 1 Oz Tube: Sports & Outdoors

Marine grade haha

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    not seen a guide
    but all i did was

bout 3 hours all in
    I didn't realise you could swap the covers from the OEM clusters to the Dectanes. I'm sure it's straightforward, but I'm very nervous about giving it a go. Knowing my lamentable lack of nous, I'd end up ruining both sets of lights.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    I didn't realise you could swap the covers from the OEM clusters to the Dectanes. I'm sure it's straightforward, but I'm very nervous about giving it a go. Knowing my lamentable lack of nous, I'd end up ruining both sets of lights.
    iv got an old set of B7 oem you could practice on
    but its really easy
    jdp1962 likes this.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    iv got an old set of B7 oem you could practice on
    but its really easy
    That's a kind offer, Bez. To be honest, if I was going to have a go, I'd be happy to use my own OEM ones to start with. What troubles me is the idea of heating the Dectanes in the oven. Doesn't that risk buggering up the LEDs and circuitry?

4th Gear

Status
    Use A hair Dyrer
    Torque the Torque

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

I just used a heat gun on the headlights and just warmed it up gently

5th Gear

Status
    yes brother, and the ball starts rolling again :D :D

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Im sure i read a guide on audizine bout this, but i might be wrong, it said that the oem lens would stick out further than the dectane one and that you would have to do a bit of trimmin to get it to sit properly.
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

6th Gear

Status
    Here's some more

5th Gear

Status
    man thats looking mega nah!!

loving the parking :d

cant wait to get my winter mods started

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    They look great.
    Macdoon likes this.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Looks spot on that mate! Im definitely doing this mod... Feeling the LCR splitter aswell!
    The LED sidelights will finish it off nicely! How much were the tail lights?

4th Gear

Status
    Much Better, looks the business. Transformation excellent.

Get spacers on it now....
    Torque the Torque

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by D2NY G View Post
    man thats looking mega nah!!

loving the parking :d

cant wait to get my winter mods started
    Cheers Danny, only way to park lol

6th Gear

Status
    Looks spot on that mate! Im definitely doing this mod... Feeling the LCR splitter aswell!
    The LED sidelights will finish it off nicely! How much were the tail lights?
    Cheers fella, splitter is vinyl wrapped in brushed steel.
    I will be ordering those LED side lights from Trups, they look spot on, on yours.
    Not sure how much for the rears, done a deal with Matt (Ultamodz) for the bi-xenons/tails/gearknob/engine covers/R8 oil cap

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by V6 Quatt View Post
    Much Better, looks the business. Transformation excellent.

Get spacers on it now....
    I just knew you were gonna mention spacers lol, thinking of changing wheels again
    V6 Quatt likes this.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Cheers fella, splitter is vinyl wrapped in brushed steel.
    I will be ordering those LED side lights from Trups, they look spot on, on yours.
    Not sure how much for the rears, done a deal with Matt (Ultamodz) for the bi-xenons/tails/gearknob/engine covers/R8 oil cap
    For the money ya cant go wrong really. Who makes the tail lights? Ill see if i can price them up

6th Gear

Status
    For the money ya cant go wrong really. Who makes the tail lights? Ill see if i can price them up
    Dectane mate

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Dectane mate
    Good man, cheers

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Are these the ones mate?

http://bit.ly/IhDrCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast