Reaction score
sorry guy,s thinking of changing again but i,m not sure

hoping you guy,s can help me decide

its driving me mad trying to make my mind up

these are on at the moment

IMG 0617

these are what i,m thinking about

KGrHqRlwFI3ynejsKBSQLwduStQ60 58
i know i,ve asked this before with other wheels but i really struggle to make my mind up :uhm:
so please dont get angry with me :beerchug:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!oQFIrli9M7zBSQLwUbGoQ~~60_58.jpg
    $(KGrHqZ,!oQFIrli9M7zBSQLwUbGoQ~~60_58.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 274
Nooooooo the first ones are much better

Reactions: maikysupra
go for the LM's and sell the black ones to me...

Both suit the car well so You can't go wrong.
I like the black ones more
I had the LM's before and they nice,but they come with that dodgy polished lip , which is hard to maintain.

Stick with the black ones the LM's look pants IMO!

Keep the 3SDM's dude they look so much better than the LM reps.

I love my 3sdm's and certainly wouldn't change to BBS's. I know there are a lot of 3sdm's out there, but the BBS design is getting a little bit old now. Sorry for upsetting anyone with BBS's.

Definitely stick with what you have already. LMs are gorgeous but your car looks awesome as it is man.

DSC01556

Emmm... i'm biased coz i own "genuine Lm's"... yes @ £4000 before rubber, how can you compare to 3SDM's and nevermind the so called LM's which I agree look poop coz they copies....

Yes I agree that the LM's do look nice, but they've been done over and over again. And having had both sets of wheels there is no difference in quality. So why do BBS charge extortionate prices. And I like the beautiful concavity of the 3sdm range. They just look fresher. But I suppose it's whatever suits your tastes really.

Yes I agree that the LM's do look nice, but they've been done over and over again. And having had both sets of wheels there is no difference in quality. So why do BBS charge extortionate prices. And I like the beautiful concavity of the 3sdm range. They just look fresher. But I suppose it's whatever suits your tastes really.

klasse!

Funnily enough I have had the very same decision to make. I have BBS CH audi option wheels on mine. I was trying to decide between the LM and the 3SDM.

I'm going to go for the 3SDM. What size are your 3SDMs?

thanks everyone looks like the dm,s are staying going to refurb

and a colour change will be the way to go

proberly just before next summer

eddscott the sizes are front 8.5/19 et 38 rears are 9.5/19 et 40

Thanks gas-man. Do you get any rubbing on the arches with those wheels. I would want to go for wider rears too.

Thanks gas-man. Do you get any rubbing on the arches with those wheels. I would want to go for wider rears too.

i have 235/35/19 tyres on the front and 255/30/19 rears no rubbing with this tyre set up

but did try 255/35 19 on the rear for a short time but had rubbing with them

so changed back to 30 profile

i am lowered on eibach 50/40 springs though

Tried to buy a set today but out of stock everywhere. Left a deposit with one place so they'll contact me when the wheels come in. Don't want silver, got to be matt black.

Wish I'd waited before ordering tyres and Eibachs - lol. :)

what you going to do with the LM's then dude?