Wiper Blades - recommendations

Do a search up in the right hand side of the homepage, but you'll find most go with VAG original ones ( Valeo ) I think. I tried Bosch but they screech like a scolded hyena!!

Cheers
A

I've got Bosch, and with a periodic squirt of silicon spray (which also acts as a rain repellent when transferred to the screen by the wiper action) they stay smooth and quiet.

i always go with oem
used various aftermarkets and never last aslong or are asgood

I have bosch, there abit noisy but I think I remember reading in the Audi Stoke section they sell oem ones from dealers for around £30 a pair.

OEM, for some strange reason, they got that right lol

I bought genuine Audi wipers for mine, but they're not quiet. I've slapped Michelin ones on my golf mark 5 and I can hardly hear those. Any suggestions ?

I know its not the same but i have Goodyear flat blades from Costco on my corsa £7 each which i think is pretty Good and just as good as the Bosch ones in my opinion, but hey thats just on a corsa and not an audi

another option to aid clearing the windscreen would be a long term rain repellant, as a keen amateur detailer i can vouch for GTechniq G1 or G5 and Carpro flyby 30.
ive got G1 on my windscreen and it does a pretty darn good job

prefer genuine audi blades, bosh aero twin just does not seem as good.
Also give your windscreen a good clean and polish, do the same to the new wiper blade when fitting.

I have also found vinegar then cleaner and polish on existing blades gets a bit more life when you have the streaking or smearing as does seem to help but ultimately they get replaced at some point when it crops up after a while.

I have Bosch and they're completely silent. I do try and keep the windscreen and wipers as clean as possible so that might help.

I upgraded from standard (pre 2004) to post 2004 aero and purchased the whole kit from Audi UK.

They work so mach better the nnon aero and I wouldn;t put anything on other than OEM blades as I have expereinced the Bosch screeching before.

I could dig out the part numbers if anyone needs them?

Mine are cheap and screech, there's my review of cheap eBay wipers haha :icon_thumright:

When you guys order from audi, do you get the complete wiper or just the rubber blade pack?

Way back in the day, I used to just get the rubbers - can you still do that with aero blades though? As to genuine / oem or others, I've just bought a replacement set (pair) of "genuine Audi" - which are, I understand, made by Bosch - - they're fine, and quiet. They are handed though and if you get them mixed up on fitting, they're disappointing! Mike.