Ordered... 2.0 TFSI Quattro S line Special edition..

The911SC

Reaction score
Placed order today for the new Special edition to replace my Wifes A4.
Got a pretty good deal..
Extras:
Phantom Black (mauri second choice)
Sunroof
Symphony
Heated seats
Light pack
Colour DIS
Front armrest
5 spoke RS6 type wheels (dont want the 15 spoke dtm type things it comes with)

Comes std with a 220 BHP version of the tfsi (from the dtm), Full leather, DIS, ISOFIX, ALU trim and a couple of other things..

Factory order so it comes in March I think.

In the meantime if anyone fancies a nice low miler(15k) 2003 A4, let me know!...

Nice one mate!

You obviously have too much money! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't forget to post up some pics when you get it (or fetch it over)

Its not a DTM; if you look on the Audi home page under A4 offers, the Sline Special edition is detailed there. It has the DTM engine but I suspect this is just a map change.
Took a dtm out on test as a comparisson and its a nice motor (not an S4!) very competent and quite quick.
Had to go for the Quattro; I think once you have had this you can't really go back to 2 wheel drive with over 200HP.
Got quite a good deal.. its a bit secret but its 2 figures discount. ;-)

Gave up looking for a sensibly priced 54 plate 1.8T S-line quattro and have just ordered the B7 2.0 TFSI Quattro S line Special edition.

Just been loaned a "standard" 2.0 TFSI Quattro S-line, by the dealers, for the weekend and just noticed something. On my existing B6 SE, the interior aluminium trim also includes the area surrounding the gear stick and the front ashtray. On the standard S-Line, this is just plain black plastic. Is this the case on the Special Edition, or did I miss something from the options list?

Cheers,

Matthew

Does the Special edition look any different to the 'standard' s-line? I have grown to like the DTM (would still change the wheels) but not worth £30k.

Nope. Looks almost exactly the same as the standard S-Line. The only external visual differences are the cross drilled brake discs and black exhaust pipes (both from the DTM).

Another potential clue is the standard two-tone leather interior, although I think this is an option on the regular S-Line.

Oops! Forgot those. Ordered mine with the RS6's instead and forgot all about the DTM wheels.

Well spotted!

Matthew