Lowering my S-Line

Mazi

Reaction score
I am thinking of lowering my A4 1.8t Quattro s-Line.
Looks a bit high especially compared to my neighbours fwd 2.0tdi S-Line. Do quattros sit higher??
Whats the most cost effective way of lowering it? Dont want to slam it, maybe 25-30mm
Eibach pro kit perhaps

I am thinking of lowering my A4 1.8t Quattro s-Line.
Looks a bit high especially compared to my neighbours fwd 2.0tdi S-Line. Do quattros sit higher??
Whats the most cost effective way of lowering it? Dont want to slam it, maybe 25-30mm
Eibach pro kit perhaps

One of this forum's longest-standing and most respected members is Damian at DPM Performance. Contact him and he will give you all the information and advice you need about choosing the right springs for our car. You can find his details in the Sponsors section of the forum, then send him a private message.

Reactions: Macdoon
Thanks jdp1962!

Lots of things to take into consideration but if you're just looking at changing the springs then the Eibach Pro springs would be one of the best ways to go and you can also use them with the standard S-Line shocks.

How many miles have your current dampers covered?

Damian @ DPM Performance

Thanks jdp1962!

Lots of things to take into consideration but if you're just looking at changing the springs then the Eibach Pro springs would be one of the best ways to go and you can also use them with the standard S-Line shocks.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Damian, which springs gives a better stance the Eibach Pro kit or the Eibach Sportlines?

Thanks jdp1962!

Damian @ DPM Performance

Cars covered 90,000 miles

Damian, which springs gives a better stance the Eibach Pro kit or the Eibach Sportlines?

I like the stance from the Sportline kits as it's more aggresive but it is personal choice, also depends what model you have as the Sportlines are only available for FWD.

Damian @ DPM Performance

May be worth while thinking about changing the shocks as well.

Damian @ DPM Performance
I think the shocks are fine. No misting on them or any other signs whilst driving.
What sort of cost is involved in Eibach Pro-Kit for my car or any other options? PM me if you prefer
I dont want to slam the car. Just subtle lowering with little or no negative impact on ride quality.
The S-Line seems to ride quite firm standard (maybe im getting old)
My M5 seems more compliant than the Audi.