Help with a mobile phone holder

swalder

Reaction score
As above looking a decent mobile phone holder for when I'm in the car.

I have looked and looked but can only find ones for air vents or stick to the window or dash.

What I am looking for is on with a clamp at the end which could be used to attach to the trim that runs down past the headunit , so as to keep it all neat and tidy.

Is there such a holder or am I out of luck. Also I don't want to be screwing anything into the trim etc.

Cheers

I used a sat-nav disk, comes supplied with some sat navs and can be had on ebay for a couple of 2. Stuck it to the passenger side of the centre console and used a gooseneck holder with a suction cup to that.

Worked quite well until someone knocked it off when sliding the seat forwards... although I do have a cab so imagine that wouldn't be a problem with saloon/avant?

You will need the adaptor for your phone aswell but they are the best iv seen^^^^

They usually screw on or clip in with the standard car parts, but im not sure on the A4 my old fiesta it used a screw from the glovebox and a clip to hold it on

I use a Brodit Pro-clip (the car fitment) married to a Brodit iPhone cradle (phone fitment). Like others have said, by far and away the best.

Does it have to be screwed in ? Dong fancy putting holes in the dash

Does it have to be screwed in ? Dong fancy putting holes in the dash

Have you read the advert? It tells you in great detail how to install the holder without damaging the interior in any way.

Helping people is one thing. Being expected to do their thinking for them is quite another.