Please HELP! Is this A4 DTM worth the money? Thanks

Fanboy

An Audi Fanboy
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Seen an Audi A4 DTM with the following spec for £10k
Was just wondering whether it's worth considering? Or is it a bit expensive?

Reg 2005, 55
Manual gearbox
80K Mileage
Full Service History
Cambelt and water pump changed @ 72k
2 Former keepers
Sprint blue
18" Alloys
Full leather/alcantara Recaro seats (heated and fully electrically adjustable)
Climate control
Bose sound system
Multi-function steering wheel
Electric windows and mirrors
Daytime running lights
Rear parking sensors
New MOT
2 Keys
HPI Checked and clear

#
#
#
#
#
#

As this car it's based on an Audi A4 S Line Quattro Special Edition, with the same engine, now you could find them for about £8k for 2007 reg with roundabout 60k mileage on the clock, now was wondering is it worth buying an A4 DTM for £10k or its cheaper model which has the same spec except the body kit and some carbon fibres...

Which one do you guys think it's worth it...
Thanks in advance :)

BTW which ones of the two holds its value better?! Considering mileage, and age and with S Lines you could go for 2007 reg and DTMs are mostly 2005!!

Cheers

Personally i would say the DTM not only because I own one. But I think they are coming up in price they are getting fewer and fewer.

Besides how often do you see a A4 in sprint blue :) besides the S4 and RS4's.

Id say the DTM purely would hold its value based on rarity. Thou its not a collectors item as such but to find a low mileage DTM these days you do pay stupid money for were as well spec'd a4 2.0tq they arent really high in price.

Some say the DTM is slightly lower than the S Line. 10mm maybe? full recaro front and rears is nice.

Again it depends what you want. Do you want to stand out ? or want to be an ordinary audi driver.

You also forgot the one you referring to has Xenons and a centre arm rest which was a optional extras for the DTM.
As well as the heated seats.

I would say it is one of the better sped'd dtms for sure :)

Main thing would be to check the clutch and turbo and possibly scan the car for codes if you can.

Go DTM if you've got the cash, you'll enjoy it more and come resale you'll probably loose about the same amount... although I never understand people who think about selling cars before they're bought haha.