Help ! Bodyshops in north east

Hi guys, can anyone recommend a paint shop in the north east? Thanks

Apparently benfield Audi are top notch according to a paint demonstrator i know from spies hecker. But i cant imagine it would be cheap....

Thanks bud.... I'm at war with Benfield so not an option!

If your talking about what used to be colebrook & burgess near the Tyne tunnel, then I would not let them bunch of clowns paint a face, never mind a car!

If your talking about what used to be colebrook & burgess near the Tyne tunnel, then I would not let them bunch of clowns paint a face, never mind a car!

Ive never used or seen the work from these guys, i just know they have a state of the art bodyshop (if im thinking of the right place) so there is absolutely no excuse for a crap job.
But unfortunately the trade is absolutely hammered with cowboys...

Thanks for the replies guys... Appreciate it...craigcull Got a prob with bottom of my passenger door.. Bubbling, possibly due to some cowboy repair and needs sorting before winter sets in. However, I'm thinking of a colour change next year so will be in touch!

Thanks for the replies guys... Appreciate it...craigcull Got a prob with bottom of my passenger door.. Bubbling, possibly due to some cowboy repair and needs sorting before winter sets in. However, I'm thinking of a colour change next year so will be in touch!

No problem, if you get chance over the weekend drop me some pictures in my inbox and ill try and identify the problem. Ive got an A4 cab coming for a full colour change aswell :) let me know what your thinking and ill see if i can give you an idea of a price for you to aim to for next year :)

No problem, if you get chance over the weekend drop me some pictures in my inbox and ill try and identify the problem. Ive got an A4 cab coming for a full colour change aswell :) let me know what your thinking and ill see if i can give you an idea of a price for you to aim to for next year :)

that would be awesome... Take some pics of the cabby that's being transformed please!

that would be awesome... Take some pics of the cabby that's being transformed please!

I certainly will but shes not booked in until april unfortunately. But i will be aure to show some before and after pics :)

Gutted... Just been to a detailer who measured the paint thickness... I bought the car 2010 from wearside audi I knew the car was painted on the passenger side AFTER i picked it up.. He suspects there maybe filler in the rear quarter ... Door has started corroding the whole of the bottom edge.. Booked into paint shop but this is likely to on going right if its started to corrode?

Gutted... Just been to a detailer who measured the paint thickness... I bought the car 2010 from wearside audi I knew the car was painted on the passenger side AFTER i picked it up.. He suspects there maybe filler in the rear quarter ... Door has started corroding the whole of the bottom edge.. Booked into paint shop but this is likely to on going right if its started to corrode?

To be fair, the car should still be under warranty for corrosion. 13 years corrosion warranty from audi and 5 year corrosion warranty from any vag approved repairer. If wearside repaired it, then i would take it back to them. But yes your right, once the corrosion starts you'll have a job holding it off. Unless its just minor surface corrosion unfortunately. But also its not unusual for cars to be painted from new as some come damaged from the transporter.