Launch control

Griffin1989

Reaction score
Hi
Hi just wondering if my car has it and how to use it?

i drive a 2.0 petrol a4 cab auto
Thanks

yeah. They all do. To enable:

1. you have to ensure car is in drive
2. Foot on brake (left foot)
3. add throttle
4. let go of brake.
5. keep on throttle
6. careful of the burn out wheelie you will do.
7. Feel like vin diesel.

Cool I will try it out, do I need to press any buttons or just put it in d?

Wa sup People...

What does it mean when in my attempt to launch the revs rise to about 3000 and then drop to 0? all the other procedures are done...left foot on brake, sport mode on, etc.

I have launch control but I had unicorn developments map it into my ECU (as above) don't think any come with it as standard as far as I'm aware.

I have launch control but I had unicorn developments map it into my ECU (as above) don't think any come with it as standard as far as I'm aware.

Hi, I have the RS3..the launch control does work on my car as I have tried it before and the 0 to 100 in 4.6 sec is true but of recent I just cant seem to get the launch right again.
It doesn't hold the rev at 3200 and has too much of a lag before it goes off the line.
Does the engine, oil, etc., have to be at an optimum temperature or should it launch whenever where ever?

Hi, I have the RS3..the launch control does work on my car as I have tried it before and the 0 to 100 in 4.6 sec is true but of recent I just cant seem to get the launch right again.
It doesn't hold the rev at 3200 and has too much of a lag before it goes off the line.
Does the engine, oil, etc., have to be at an optimum temperature or should it launch whenever where ever?

We're not talking about an RS3 though are we mate? It's an A4 cab?
Can't say I know a thing about the RS3.

If your gonna launch it, I'd make sure everything is where it should be.

Mine bounces off a 5500rpm limiter until I drop the clutch and all he'll breaks loose, then I just flat shift in every gear till I run out of road. I assume yours is a dsg? Really don't know much about the RS3 except I want the engine for mine 😜