Ive had my motor 3 yrs now, and stuck nearly 50k on the clock (the first owner did 23k before i got it) .. but it's always niggled at me that theres just a couple of factory options my car doesnt have..
1. Cool box in glove compartment (£55 option from new)
2. BOSE Sound system (£480 option from new)
3. Heated rear outer seats (£450 option from new)
4. Tow bar pack (£650 option from new)
5. Homelink garage door opener (£170 option from new)
I think that's it.. now I know im very lucky to have all the goodies that I do, and i dont want to upset anyone. But is it worth it to add the bits i dont have?
Heated rears i'm not bothered about (as i never go back there!), I never tow anything, and i haven't got round to fitting an electric opener to my garage door yet.. so really it's the fridge, which is an easy retrofit, and the BOSE speaker upgrade which you can pick up on ebay.