ipod connection stock phone prep bluetooth

etxeondo

Reaction score
is there anything that still works with stock phone prep bluetooth, reading on here and online there is different problems associated.

can anyone confirm if any device i.e. dension will work and not lose phone prep bluetooth ?

Not really sure what "stock phone prep bluetooth" is but I have a dension and it doesn't interfere with my bluetooth, everything works as it should. Dension's a great piece of kit btw!!

stock is original audi bluetooth that i think the module is under the seat but don't quote me on it, Is your bluetooth in the same or is yours built into the dension as i noticed they do bluetooth on some models. I found on dension have this on their website when you go to compatibility for my car "The original phone module must be removed for using the phone functions".

I like dension because of the track names and stuff and looks clean with adapters glovebox. i want to know really if it will work flawless as in 2011/12 there was a problem with the wiring loom they supplied or dension device that basically disabled the bluetooth coming out the speakers.

Last edited: