213,000 km's still going strong!

Molnboman

Reaction score
Well the old rust bucket flew past it's Bil besikning ( Swedish Mot ) with a clean sheet and no remarks, and very pleased I am too! The old thing is past the 213,000 km's now and is from May 2005....and it still drives really well. Last 12 months I have spent quite a bit on the old Gal...as regular Forum members will know. Still got to do the sump pick up filter and I have decided to leave the Oil vacumn pump change until the oil leak deteriorates to the point that it needs done! I have owned the car since May 2012 and I must say I absolutely love the old thing. Still brings a wee smile to my face when I stick the boot down on the motorway. I drive quite a lot and hire many of the new estates and 4x4's and you know, this old thing will still give most of them a run for their money. Still feels really fresh and tight on the road...feels like it's only done 100,000 km's! hahaha. Just going to try and survive through the sh#tty Swedish Winter before planning any new mods.....famous last words!

Cheers
A

1p7j.jpg

Reactions: Macdoon
ITS not rocket science! German cars are known to last forever if looked after.
one of my mates has a B5 tdi (taxi) with around 600 something K on the clocks and still pulling strong..
need to say thou,that he treats it better than his better half :lmfao:

but back to You.
nice car there Alan.
Subtle mods,and driven by a 4 ring enthusiast , no wonder it looks and serves so good.