RS4 Exhaust Tips

DieselJake

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
In the market for RS4 or similar looking tips. Usually it's easy to find part numbers and products but the Internet seems to be hiding these haha. If any RS4 owner has upgraded exhaust I may be interested in old tips. In the process of cutting the diffuser from an RS4 bumper and merging it with another bumper (ridiculous amount of effort I know). Found low priced oval exhausts on eBay but not sure what size I'm in need of and think they may be a bit on the small side CAR / VAN Exhaust pipe tip trim cover chrome tail piece car Oval cover tailpipe | eBay. Any links or advice would be much appreciated.

Examples:

Audi_RS4_B7_4.jpg

Black looks kind of cool too

522.jpg

OMG that saloon is ruined by that god awful fish on the back! belief or not...doesn't go on an RS 4 :no:

Reactions: dpaz, DieselJake and Macdoon
Pahaha had the same thoughts running through my mind. Each to their own I guess, prefer that on a car than stickers with "Jesus is my homeboy", "Jesus is my airbag", "Jesus is my copilot", etc.

Not to sure what Audi model you have but I did something thing with my twin exhaust on mine, The original exhaust pipe is 60mm in diameter, though I went for the quad S4 one, and ended up buying the carbon fiber rear valance. The 2 double tail pipes cost me £100, and they just slipped over my old one after they were cut to fit, all parts sourced from ebay.

Cant get bigger pictures on the page mate, Looked at how to post pictures on the forum help but I cant figure out how to do it, cant find the "yellow button above the post box with the picture of the mountain and the sun on it
3455656915_0f7850cc75.jpg
" So just attached them mate. Hope this helps

photostream

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 431
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
they look good mate, I might have to go down that route as I don't want to shell out for a full exhaust ha

Yeah they were defo the cheaper option, tho they dont sound any better, but £700 for custom made one isnt on my to-do list any time soon.

How did you get the big pictures on the thread Ryan? Did you use a photobucket account?

If anyone is in Kent we will be happy to help out with any exhaust problems. Just drop me a pm for any info you need

Andy

I haven't posted pics in this thread haha but yea mate, photobucket account