bearing replaced today. . . .

ricostuart

Reaction score
. . . and what a difference it makes! The ride has actually smoothed out (enough that the wife actually noticed!) and way less road noise! Well chuffed as was pretty cheap job - £60ish for bearing, £81 for labour! :D

Reactions: Sandra
​If the wife is happy, then all is good. :) x

​If the wife is happy, then all is good. :) x

This is very true; sadly, mine is not happy right now. She happened to be in when a 3.5inch stainless steel exhaust tip that I had failed to mention having ordered was delivered by the postie. What's worse is, the car has twin outlets, so the same thing will probably happen tomorrow when the second one arrives (please don't ask me to expain why they have been shipped separately.)

This is very true; sadly, mine is not happy right now. She happened to be in when a 3.5inch stainless steel exhaust tip that I had failed to mention having ordered was delivered by the postie. What's worse is, the car has twin outlets, so the same thing will probably happen tomorrow when the second one arrives (please don't ask me to expain why they have been shipped separately.)

lol! Well, she is happy as 99% of all maintanence is done by me - this was the only thing i couldnt do unfrotunatly. Looking forward to when I get my custom exhaust system built! (she probably wont! lol!)