newbie a4 convertible and need advice

chunk090883

Reaction score
hi all I have just sold my a3 and got a 2009 a4 2.0tdi final edition convertible, pic below
already had a problem with the roof, it went down but would not close, the lid would only open up half way and then get stuck, rac tried to manually close it but he didn't know how to,so audi come out to have a look but it just all of a sudden worked, any ideas why?

and does anyone have a pic with bbs lm reps on, was thinking of putting my old wheels on, there 19inch et48 so guessing I would need spacers, would it look really high with 19s or best to stick with the wheels I got

old a3

new a4

hi all I have just sold my a3 and got a 2009 a4 2.0tdi final edition convertible, pic below
already had a problem with the roof, it went down but would not close, the lid would only open up half way and then get stuck, rac tried to manually close it but he didn't know how to,so audi come out to have a look but it just all of a sudden worked, any ideas why?

and does anyone have a pic with bbs lm reps on, was thinking of putting my old wheels on, there 19inch et48 so guessing I would need spacers, would it look really high with 19s or best to stick with the wheels I got

old a3

new a4

have a look at VagPro roof problems it sorted mine

cheers for the reply, I have got it booked into audi as its under warranty but will mention that to them, cant decide to keep the alloys or change them.