will these wheels fit

gas-man

Reaction score
KGrHqNlsFIBtU92iBSI50EBmd48 80

hi everyone just bought these genuine audi
they are off a 61 plate a6 allroad and are speedline st5 part number on them is 8ko601025aa
8.5 x 19" et 43 they need tyres but at £350.00 thought they where cheap enough
these are what i have on at the moment
IMG 0525 1280x789

sorry about the pics cant seem to get a decent size pic
thought i go back to looking audi again
what do you guys think

Will fit fine but will prob need spigots to take the hub down to 57.1 tho. What size tyres are you going for?

Will fit fine but will prob need spigots to take the hub down to 57.1 tho. What size tyres are you going for?

cheers mate yeah i never give the center bore a thought , going to go with 255/35/19 i think not sure what make yet
do you think i will need spacers ? and what tyres sizes and make do you think?

Think 255s might be a bit wide, for me anyway especially if your cars lowered. I have same sized wheels and run 235s, my wheels came with 225s but I hate stretched tyres and as my car isn't really low they just looked stupid.

personally I'd fit them first then think about spacers, I'd be thinking around 10mm ones with those offsets tho.

I prefer the old wheels like.
3sdm?
my problem with them is i like them one week and don,t the next :keule:

Think 255s might be a bit wide, for me anyway especially if your cars lowered. I have same sized wheels and run 235s, my wheels came with 225s but I hate stretched tyres and as my car isn't really low they just looked stupid.

personally I'd fit them first then think about spacers, I'd be thinking around 10mm ones with those offsets tho.

yeah mate i think i will fit them and then see what i want to do with them
the tyres already on them are 255,35 i think the backs will be ok the fronts might rub

its a shame really, iv just bought a set of chrome ones... and now looking at these I wish I had black!

now that is funny
because before i decided to change
i was going to do a colour change from black to shadow chrome

the rs4 wheel deal has been put on hold untill the weekend? lets see how that goes