For those 1.9TDi owners :) MOAR! POWER!?

OCDetails

Reaction score
Website
www.ocdetails.co.uk
So if your like me and own the 1.9Tdi A4, you will have notice you have to search high and low for tuning info :( well here is a turbo upgrade kit information :)

GTB1756VK turbo - £775
Adapter plate £40
Oil Feed Line - £40
Oil Return line - £50
PD130 Injectors with new Seals - £350
4 Bar MAP - £40
DownPipe Flange - £20

EGR Delete - £50
PD130 inlet - £75
FMIC - £299

If you have the (115) (BRB) engine you NEED the PD130 inlet due to the EGR having a weird setup

Note: with this kit you will be pushing 230+ BHP (ebay is your friend here, this is max prices all new)

There's tons of info on the subject ! I would sugest: BV43 turbo, EGR delete, remap + clutch ! GTB1749vk is overkill and there is no need for a 4 bar map sensor ! With bv43 everything looks stock, with gtb turbo you loose the air box.

There's tons of info on the subject ! I would sugest: BV43 turbo, EGR delete, remap + clutch ! GTB1749vk is overkill and there is no need for a 4 bar map sensor ! With bv43 everything looks stock, with gtb turbo you loose the air box.

This list is what im getting done to mine by Darkside Developments - needless to say they know what there doing lol they had a 1.9 PD aerosa do the quatermile in just over 10 seconds...

if it didn't need things it wouldn't be there :p just saying ;)

That turbo you mention is for the 2.0L also, i do believe the only other turbo that's a direct bolt on is the 3.0l V6 turbo.

As noted in the OP, this is for the 1.9PD (110, 115 and maybe even 130) nothing else. this setup has been proven for 230+

I remapped my 1.9 to 146bhp, turbo needed done so got it hybrid with 150bhp golf internals and car is currently at 167.8bhp,hybrid and map cost me £450. I'm happy with that thou.

good info mate

I've had my 115bhp remaped at Sedox Performance and they got 154 bhp and 280Nm out of it. Feels quite nice but 230+ sounds nicer..

That's a decent increase, guessing it just needs injectors for 170bhp

Got me stumped to Jake:think: Why spend all that money for an extra 10bhp, you were already at 220bhp a few weeks ago with a stage 2 remap......

Think I read what he put without reading golf internals, that hybrid's good for 180bhp judging by adamss24's build, as you say does seem a strange one to use though... hmm...
200+ would be tasty :yum:

Got me stumped to Jake:think: Why spend all that money for an extra 10bhp, you were already at 220bhp a few weeks ago with a stage 2 remap......

Glad i'm not the only one to pick up on this haha!!