Wind deflectors

mrandyt

Reaction score
I'm currently looking at a set of these on eBay however it has 2 options for car fitment but im unsure which one my car is lol and yeah Ive only been a Audi owner for a week ! any way this is the item but it says Audi a4 2005-2006 8ec B7 which it says wont fit and Audi a4 8ec 2004-2006, im wondering which one will fit my car ? btw i have a 2006 on a 56 plate Audi a4 2.0 tdi sline.

AUDI A4 B7 SALOON 2004-2008 HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS TINTED 4pcs set | eBay

I have a set of these, I had to take them off as the recent very hot summer we have had melted the stick tape that was holding them in place, there is also v shaped metal clips that push in to the window chanel to secure them, however these are not the best

if you do get these be prepared for wind noise above 50mph

Ah ok I thought these were a good brand as I've had them on a previous car, but what's the difference between the 2 model numbers that I saw in the advert? 8ec b7 and 8ec? It says that one type don't fit.

I use to run a set of Heko wind deflectors and my dad does as well.
At first I really impressed but then that changed when the tape failed and the rears almost fell out, the fronts cracked, the wing mirrors would rub on them when folding in (electronically) causing paint to be removed.

I removed mine and gave the clips to my dad in an attempt to stop the rears from falling out. they don't fall out any more but the fronts have deformed in the middle and still rub on his mirrors.

I would personally looks at some others.
others use these without any issues at all so it could just be luck of the draw.