Air Bag Light

wobblewoo

Reaction score
Ive an error on my B7 S4 Cab (see VAG Com Below) and need to get the car MOT'd.

Can i disable this error in Vag Com so that i can get the car MOT'd?

Error as follows:
Address 15: Airbags Labels: 8H0-959-655-94.lbl
Control Module Part Number: 8H0 959 655 E HW: 8H0 959 655 E
Component and/or Version: Airbag 9.42 H11 1840
Software Coding: 0071114
Work Shop Code: WSC 00097 210 87219
VCID: 3C7D45547F70B8E
1 Fault Found:

01762 - Solenoid for Roll-Over Protection; Pass. Side (N310)
001 - Upper Limit Exceeded - MIL ON

no it cant be disabled

does it come back stright away once cleared ?

Bez we've been here before with this member & he was advised on this & other forum, he needs to get it fixed end of, I realise its a cost & not welcome, but also realise its a cab, you roll the car your fault or not & effectively any passengers will not survive or be seriously injured, no brainer.

ahh i didnt click on with the name

but theres a good few on the bay
rangeing from £50 to £200

Exactly, if we can find them, then they can also, my only input on this matter now is to fix it, not try & disable, as if someone is hurt & this is because the protection doesn't work, that leaves the OP in a very precarious position legally potentially that they were aware of the fault beforehand & ignored it.

Reactions: dualmono21
Booked in with Audi this Wednesday for them to sort and MOT. It took me getting annoyed with how long they were taking (first spoke to them in May) to get it seen. The car has reoccuring faults based around the airbags which are slowly getting sorted - mostly because theres not many parts left they have not replaced. Was never going to not deal with it, just wanted to get it through an MOT.

Totally take your comments on board and agree with them. Ill post back once this is fixed.

All sorted. Audi said that they had to replace a controller - i'm waiting for the paperwork as to what that was but the error is fixed, the car is safe and i have a new MOT. They had the car for 3 days but got it sorted.

Reactions: NHN
Glad to hear this, either it was the airbag module itself or the module for the raising bar on that side, what was the cost?