Cheeky little refub on the Bentley wheels to Anthercite

Tiffy

Reaction score
Got a set of Bentleys a few weeks ago and though the contrast from my Black A4 Avant and silver colored wheels was a little to much....so i sent them to be done Anthericite so they blended a little

Before

null_zps090f233a.jpg

After.....Just got to seal them up with Poorboys Wheels sealent and i will get them fitted

photo_zps2a96f051.jpg

Think they will suit the Black better

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Put them on the car then show is :p

Its lashing down now so im not getting wet for the sake of a set of wheels, lol....

Will get some pics up asap though

Pussy, you spent the time & money to get them & furbed, now a little bit of water stopping you from fitting, disgusting attitude :p

Pussy, you spent the time & money to get them & furbed, now a little bit of water stopping you from fitting, disgusting attitude :p

hahahahaaa.......... Too Right.....

Which part, the pussy comment lol.

They're going to look great. Get a pic up asap!

Just finished sealing them......INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use Poor Boys Wheel Sealent........i find its the best stuff i have used.

Wheels now fitted.....MUCH prefer the look now as the silver was too much of a contrast....

IMG_3228_zps5d98742d.jpg

IMG_3226_zps8a87ae62.jpg

IMG_3229_zpscdec08b6.jpg

Reactions: DieselJake, Avnt, .Jas. and 1 other person
very very nice :applaus: well done mate looks great

Got a set of Bentleys a few weeks ago and though the contrast from my Black A4 Avant and silver colored wheels was a little to much....so i sent them to be done Anthericite so they blended a little

Before

null_zps090f233a.jpg

After.....Just got to seal them up with Poorboys Wheels sealent and i will get them fitted

photo_zps2a96f051.jpg

Think they will suit the Black better

SOrry for asking what some people already know but where these wheels a straight fit or did you need any spacers or other items or tyre changes etc.?

I would like a set on my B6 S4.

CHeers in advance

SOrry for asking what some people already know but where these wheels a straight fit or did you need any spacers or other items or tyre changes etc.?

I would like a set on my B6 S4.

CHeers in advance

straight on pal, ive got a set for sale after edition 38 show :D

Looks well that mate! I'm feeling the Bentley wheels these days!

As said, bolt straight on..... No need for anything.....

They look very nice, Tiff. Normally, I'm not big on grey wheel finishes, but they really work on your car.

I have these on my Avant too, there a nice simple wheel. :) good choice!

I had mine gloss black on my black avant, looks good. Altough im selling mine now seen something else I like lol

4B5D5701-5AB9-43D0-B5A3-4B97261EA1B6-7542-00000496CC9B4EE4.jpg

Reactions: jacko_162 and V6 Quatt
HOW LOW IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually prefer how they looked in silver before, rather than anthracite, but that's just my opinion.... a very nice wheel to use though.