Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Craig Cull's Youtube Channel

Volkswagen festival harewood house Leeds!! Who's going??

Evening peeps!

As most of you may know, vw festival lands in Leeds this weekend and the turn out is going to be awesome!
    A friend asked if I wanted to go on his stand "BGK Tuning" so I thought I would snap up the opportunity! Although I'm not arriving till latesaturday afternoon I won't be joining the stand until Sunday, due to a work friends wedding on the Saturday morning.

So if any of you are calling down and wish to put a face to the name, feel free to drop by and see me! Would be good to meet some of you from here as I've only ever met bez and would like to meet some more of ya. It's nice to know fellow enthusiasts,especially when you've all help me in your own way over the last 2 years of ownership. Gimi a shout below and let me know if your dropping by!

If not, I decided to give my car a full flat and polish over the last few nights, just to make it stand out, so I'll leave you with a before and after if you can't make it. Let me know what ya think! My services are available and iam Audi approved!

BEFORE

AFTER

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    I'm there mate on Aqua Detailings trade stand. Heres my car

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

[QUOTE=rooksy;1945982]I'm there mate on Aqua Detailings trade stand. Heres my car

I'll be coming to see you I think! That literally is a mirror image lol! Looks f**kin awesome!!

Neutral

Status
    It's just been machine polished and 2 coats of wax put on yesterday ready for the show as well

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by rooksy View Post
    It's just been machine polished and 2 coats of wax put on yesterday ready for the show as well
    Yeah I don't think I'm using products with the same degree of definition as you lol! That's why I'm gonna come see you. Think there's a lot I need to see. I'm looking forward to it!

Neutral

Status
    I arent a detailer mate it's my mates company but i'll be around to speak to. Should be a good weekend just hoping it doesn't rain to much

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by rooksy View Post
    I arent a detailer mate it's my mates company but i'll be around to speak to. Should be a good weekend just hoping it doesn't rain to much
    That's cool mate, ill hopefully speak to you both. Yeah I think we've seen the last of the rain now, (hopefully) so should be a good weekend!
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.

1st Gear

Status
    I'm gutted I can't make this would be nice too see these cars but on the plus side I can't make it because I'm going to view a b7 a4 for myself
    BRING ON THE WET WEATHER ​QUATTRO FTW

5th Gear

Status
    should be a good show again this year, im on the show n shine area with my car this year, be walkin around with the camera too

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Gonna be my first year, but next year I'm aiming to be running APR stage 3 k04 hybrid. Also looking into buying the products to get a shine like above lol! So next year will be a bigger year for me hopefully
    Shame your not coming, but at least your buying an A4 (y)
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.

Neutral

Status
    I'll be there as always, on the stand with the mk4 boys
    /// B7 Avant 'Quartzgrau'

flickr

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by craigcull View Post
    Gonna be my first year, but next year I'm aiming to be running APR stage 3 k04 hybrid. Also looking into buying the products to get a shine like above lol! So next year will be a bigger year for me hopefully
    Shame your not coming, but at least your buying an A4 (y)
    Was good to meet you today mate! Shame to hear about your motor :-(

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Jord_C View Post
    Was good to meet you today mate! Shame to hear about your motor :-(
    Yeah good to meet you too mate! Your motor looks well! I guess it just wasn't meant to be for me this year lol!

5th Gear

Status
    yeah good to see you man and ill say same bout ya motor deffo be abit wounded like

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by D2NY G View Post
    yeah good to see you man and ill say same bout ya motor deffo be abit wounded like
    Yeah good to meet you too mate, love the motor, looks sweet! I've just done an estimate for repair on mine £1400 lol! Nice job. Never mind, it will be back soon all being well