Volkswagen festival harewood house Leeds!! Who's going??

Craig Cull

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Evening peeps!

As most of you may know, vw festival lands in Leeds this weekend and the turn out is going to be awesome!
A friend asked if I wanted to go on his stand "BGK Tuning" so I thought I would snap up the opportunity! Although I'm not arriving till latesaturday afternoon I won't be joining the stand until Sunday, due to a work friends wedding on the Saturday morning.

So if any of you are calling down and wish to put a face to the name, feel free to drop by and see me! Would be good to meet some of you from here as I've only ever met bez and would like to meet some more of ya. It's nice to know fellow enthusiasts,especially when you've all help me in your own way over the last 2 years of ownership. Gimi a shout below and let me know if your dropping by!

If not, I decided to give my car a full flat and polish over the last few nights, just to make it stand out, so I'll leave you with a before and after if you can't make it. Let me know what ya think! My services are available and iam Audi approved! :)

BEFORE
null_zps06f788a3.jpg

AFTER
d09c5945c6d62d77e62a87720ed0d317_zps50740a6d.jpg

I'm there mate on Aqua Detailings trade stand. Heres my car :)

null-27.jpg

It's just been machine polished and 2 coats of wax put on yesterday ready for the show as well :)

It's just been machine polished and 2 coats of wax put on yesterday ready for the show as well :)

Yeah I don't think I'm using products with the same degree of definition as you lol! That's why I'm gonna come see you. Think there's a lot I need to see. :) I'm looking forward to it!

I arent a detailer mate it's my mates company but i'll be around to speak to. Should be a good weekend just hoping it doesn't rain to much

I arent a detailer mate it's my mates company but i'll be around to speak to. Should be a good weekend just hoping it doesn't rain to much

That's cool mate, ill hopefully speak to you both. Yeah I think we've seen the last of the rain now, (hopefully) so should be a good weekend!

I'm gutted I can't make this would be nice too see these cars but on the plus side I can't make it because I'm going to view a b7 a4 for myself :yes:

should be a good show again this year, im on the show n shine area with my car this year, be walkin around with the camera too

Gonna be my first year, but next year I'm aiming to be running APR stage 3 k04 hybrid. Also looking into buying the products to get a shine like above lol! So next year will be a bigger year for me hopefully :)
Shame your not coming, but at least your buying an A4 (y)

Gonna be my first year, but next year I'm aiming to be running APR stage 3 k04 hybrid. Also looking into buying the products to get a shine like above lol! So next year will be a bigger year for me hopefully :)
Shame your not coming, but at least your buying an A4 (y)

Was good to meet you today mate! Shame to hear about your motor :-(

Was good to meet you today mate! Shame to hear about your motor :-(

Yeah good to meet you too mate! Your motor looks well! I guess it just wasn't meant to be for me this year lol!

yeah good to see you man and ill say same bout ya motor deffo be abit wounded like

yeah good to see you man and ill say same bout ya motor deffo be abit wounded like

Yeah good to meet you too mate, love the motor, looks sweet! I've just done an estimate for repair on mine £1400 lol! Nice job. Never mind, it will be back soon all being well