Will 16" wheels fit a 2006 2.0t Quattro?

bigpapasmurf

Reaction score
As above really, got a set of winter tyres and wondering if a set of 16s would fit without issue? Ta

I use 16" winter wheels on my 2.0t fwd.....unless you have massive disc caliper combo....I don't see why they shouldn't fit a Quattro.

Cheers
A

I use 16" winter wheels on my 2.0t fwd.....unless you have massive disc caliper combo....I don't see why they shouldn't fit a Quattro.

Cheers
A

Thanks mate, dont suppose you know the offset/pcd is do you? :thumbsup:

No Mate....not off the top of me head....I will need to take a look tomorrow in the daylight at them. They are an German made cheapo wheel ( Enzo ) and they go straight on using the same wheel nuts I use on my 19's and previously on my 17's.... I will come back to you tomorrow morning. If I remember correctly they just clear my standard caliper just and no more.

Cheers
A

Last edited:
I don't think so!. I got a 2.0T quattro and the spare wheel in the boot is 17 inch and it just barely goes over the front discs/caliper (theres just a few milimeters clearance between the wheel and the caliper).
You could fit 16'' to the rear.but if you have massive calipers like mine does the You need at least 17'' on fronts.
they're OEM calipers BTW not aftermarket/upgrade etc...

I don't think so!. I got a 2.0T quattro and the spare wheel in the boot is 17 inch and it just barely goes over the front discs/caliper (theres just a few milimeters clearance between the wheel and the caliper).
You could fit 16'' to the rear.but if you have massive calipers like mine does the You need at least 17'' on fronts.
they're OEM calipers BTW not aftermarket/upgrade etc...

Are the calipers different sizes between quattro and fwd's....am not sure myself. As I mentioned, my 16's go on and there's just enough space and no more for them.

Cheers
A
A4 02122012 001

Thanks mate, dont suppose you know the offset/pcd is do you? :thumbsup:

Had a look at my wheels....am crap when it comes to wheels but markings on the alloys state: E7 X16, ET 65 and there's another mark 112. Hope this makes sense to you.

Cheers
A

Had a look at my wheels....am crap when it comes to wheels but markings on the alloys state: E7 X16, ET 65 and there's another mark 112. Hope this makes sense to you.

Cheers
A

Nice, thanks for the info. It does make sense, a little! :p

In two minds though, so before I go any further, I will rob my mates A6 alloys and offer em up. Thanks y'all